• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
They aren't, but people are just turning their heads. All of their deals are considered non-guaranteed so they can skirt by the rules.
Yep just like skirting the cap. Just keep finding loopholes.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am sitting here having a few drinks and watching the pregame show with my stepson, his friend, and my wife. I just can’t get into this football game after two weeks ago. I have absolutely no interest in this game or who wins. After how cocky they were when they played us, I don’t like the Chiefs at all. With that said, I kinda want them to win And I will tell you why. They thought of the 49ers winning, a team we beat handedly, does depress me. The thought of Brock Purdy, Mr. Irrelevant, having won a Lombardi before Lamar, a two time MVP, makes me ill. As much as I don’t like the Chiefs, I kinda want them to win And that makes me want to puke. I really don’t feel like watching this game….but the family is excited to watch it. Stepson just put a large bet on 49ers, not sure if that was a good idea.
Sorry I am all over the place here, just bummed because this was our year. We were fairly healthy for the first time in years to finish the season and we had the Weapons. This was our year and we blew it. It really sucks!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am sitting here having a few drinks and watching the pregame show with my stepson, his friend, and my wife. I just can’t get into this football game after two weeks ago. I have absolutely no interest in this game or who wins. After how cocky they were when they played us, I don’t like the Chiefs at all. With that said, I kinda want them to win And I will tell you why. They thought of the 49ers winning, a team we beat handedly, does depress me. The thought of Brock Purdy, Mr. Irrelevant, having won a Lombardi before Lamar, a two time MVP, makes me ill. As much as I don’t like the Chiefs, I kinda want them to win And that makes me want to puke. I really don’t feel like watching this game….but the family is excited to watch it. Stepson just put a large bet on 49ers, not sure if that was a good idea.
Sorry I am all over the place here, just bummed because this was our year. We were fairly healthy for the first time in years to finish the season and we had the Weapons. This was our year and we blew it. It rea
2000, 2012, 2024. Could be a nice pattern. As for the SB its the 49ers all the way. I'm totally done with Mahomes and Kelce.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Sorry I am all over the place here, just bummed because this was our year. We were fairly healthy for the first time in years to finish the season and we had the Weapons. This was our year and we blew it. It really sucks!
Yeah, it’s a huge buzz kill to know we were as close as we were only to have to watch the team we handed the chance to. But I’m done with mourning the loss though, hopeful we get back in position next year.

I’m with your stepson. No way I can root for anyone that disrespected my kicker. Don’t mess with the GOAT assholes!

GO NINERS!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yeah, it’s a huge buzz kill to know we were as close as we were only to have to watch the team we handed the chance to. But I’m done with mourning the loss though, hopeful we get back in position next year.

I’m with your stepson. No way I can root for anyone that disrespected my kicker. Don’t mess with the GOAT assholes!

GO NINERS!
Yeah, but knowing a team that we destroyed has the Lombardi also really sucks! As a Ravens fan, it is a lose-lose situation…but I understand your feelings.

GO NINERS!
What hurts the most is that this was the best group of players we’ve had in a long time. It was our year. (:>(

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I'm still in my "I hate this stupid fucking sport" mode since Black Sunday, so I haven't seen, read or heard a single minute of SuperBowl coverage this year, but here I am sitting down to watch the game. Ugh.

Hopefully San Francisco beat the shit out of Kelce and Mohomes. If the Chiefs start winning, I'm switching off.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
I'm still in my "I hate this stupid fucking sport" mode since Black Sunday, so I haven't seen, read or heard a single minute of SuperBowl coverage this year, but here I am sitting down to watch the game. Ugh.

Hopefully San Francisco beat the shit out of Kelce and Mohomes. If the Chiefs start winning, I'm switching off.
You're watching more football than I am. I'm just going to follow along with the game through here because I can't bring myself to watch the game

JO_75

Hall of Famer
After watching the Super Bowl, I have no doubt that if we played like our normal game we would have beat the Chiefs and the Niners in the Suoer bowl
After watching the final minutes of it, I have no doubt the NFL told us to throw the game and let KC win. Only way to explain it why we suddenly got away from what we do.