• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know all those stories of former football players going crazy with CTE and killing their families? well it looked like Travis is showing the early signs of CTE now. I worry for Taylor, you think he's gonna go sicko mode on her?

You know all those stories of former football players going crazy with CTE and killing their families? well it looked like Travis is showing the early signs of CTE now. I worry for Taylor, you think he's gonna go sicko mode on her?
lol, I was worried for Reid. Really I think he just has big mouth and a bully mentality.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
When you play Mahomes & the Chiefs you just know you are playing them and the refs. Like Tom Brady before him, Mahomes and his team will get the benefit of the doubt on ref calls because of his excellence as a player.

We saw this in the Championship game against them.

You will have to play superb to beat the Chiefs in this scenario and likely have to have zero turnovers.

Last edited:

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Honestly I don’t see why people are bringing up refs. I didn’t see many bad calls out there, if anything the intentional grounding call against KC was a terrible call considering there was a WR in the boundry and even Blandino admitted it. I never had a problem against Bill Vinovich crew either.

That being said we got hosed in the AFC Title game lol

Simba

Staff Member
Honestly I don’t see why people are bringing up refs. I didn’t see many bad calls out there, if anything the intentional grounding call against KC was a terrible call considering there was a WR in the boundry and even Blandino admitted it. I never had a problem against Bill Vinovich crew either.

It was a quite clear “let them play” game which I respect. Called the obvious stuff like guys getting tackled but let pretty much anything within question roll on both sides.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
It was a quite clear “let them play” game which I respect. Called the obvious stuff like guys getting tackled but let pretty much anything within question roll on both sides.
Yeah I saw it that way and I may be wrong on this but I get the impression that’s how Vinovich crew usually lets the game flow. Every crew is different, some may call things more then others. Overall I got no complaints about the refs.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Official Super Bowl Logo for next year.... let the logo conspiracies begin.

Well this years didn’t pan out as the foil hats thought so no need to think it means shit going forward.

Except the Chiefs will be there, because red.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
At least the officiating was good in the SB because the rest of the season and playoffs it has been terrible.

Love to see the Chiefs down a good chunk of the game still run the ball. Pacheco had 3x the carries both our RBs had combined and barely averaged 3 yards a carry and had a fumble.

Literally makes me sick seeing Chris Jones say the Ravens were far and away the best team in the league and outcoached themselves.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
At least the officiating was good in the SB because the rest of the season and playoffs it has been terrible.

Love to see the Chiefs down a good chunk of the game still run the ball. Pacheco had 3x the carries both our RBs had combined and barely averaged 3 yards a carry and had a fumble.

Literally makes me sick seeing Chris Jones say the Ravens were far and away the best team in the league and outcoached themselves.
When did Chris say that?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

That holding call on 3rd and 12 to bail out the Niners was also BS, in my opinion

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well this years didn’t pan out as the foil hats thought so no need to think it means shit going forward.

Except the Chiefs will be there, because red.
That Purple was meant for Taylor Swift... she suddenly starts dating a NFL player and that player's team ends up in the Super Bowl? Oh and her favorite color is Purple, it was never meant for us. It was meant for 49ers and Chiefs but was purple due to Taylor Swift, and who does she date? Travis Kelce. What team does he play for? The Chiefs.