• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
D5SeeY9XoAAl6uP.jpg

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I still can't believe what I just watched. Easily the best ever episode of a TV show for me. It makes sense that they won but at one point I thought they were going to let it carry on into next week's episode. I cant imagine they've got much of an army left after that.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
important plot hole question for the fucking nerds like myself who might have an answer
night king is made from dragon glass, so I knew from jump that dragon fire wasn’t gonna work. So HOW IN THE FUCK did a Valyrian steel dagger do the job??? Valyrian steel is steel tempered by dragon fire, it’s steel made of dragon magic... you mean to tell me that steel tempered from dragon fire is more fucking powerful than a ten second shitstorm of direct dragonfire itself??? Nah this ain’t it chief, I’m not one to let this shit fly, I need answers[/spoilers]

redrum52

Hall of Famer
important plot hole question for the fucking nerds like myself who might have an answer
night king is made from dragon glass, so I knew from jump that dragon fire wasn’t gonna work. So HOW IN THE FUCK did a Valyrian steel dagger do the job??? Valyrian steel is steel tempered by dragon fire, it’s steel made of dragon magic... you mean to tell me that steel tempered from dragon fire is more fucking powerful than a ten second shitstorm of direct dragonfire itself??? Nah this ain’t it chief, I’m not one to let this shit fly, I need answers[/spoilers]

Simple. Convenient to the plot. I consider Valyrian steel their magic vibranium/adamantium. Stop asking questions and accept Arya is a fucking G. OR maybe the Red Harlot gave her a zenkai boost.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Stfu and enjoy the episode. That moment was badass.
@Dom McRaven GOT MELTDOWN TIME

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Simple. Convenient to the plot. I consider Valyrian steel their magic vibranium/adamantium. Stop asking questions and accept Arya is a fucking G. OR maybe the Red Harlot gave her a zenkai boost.
well yeah, she’s a fucking monster straight up. She was always meant kill the NK because of the prophecy Melisandre told her, so I have no issue with that... I just need to fill this plot hole because GoT was never a show with many holes

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I still can't believe what I just watched. Easily the best ever episode of a TV show for me. It makes sense that they won but at one point I thought they were going to let it carry on into next week's episode. I cant imagine they've got much of an army left after that.

there's still the iron born on iron island (any of the northern houses like the glovers who maybe didnt get killed like the umbers on the way down too) but yeah there's not a huge amount of people left to head south

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
What is it with these great shows that have shitty final seasons that ruin them? Dexter, The Sopranos, The Office, How I met Your Mother.This season has had it moments but it's predictable, something GOT hasn't been in the past.

Just to keep things interesting. Jon is gonna kill Daney, and then Arya is gonna sit on the throne. And I will fucking kms.

I mean this episode was the best episode this season, but it was hard to watch.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
What is it with these great shows that have shitty final seasons that ruin them? Dexter, The Sopranos, The Office, How I met Your Mother.This season has had it moments but it's predictable, something GOT hasn't been in the past.

Just to keep things interesting. Jon is gonna kill Daney, and then Arya is gonna sit on the throne. And I will fucking kms.

I feel that it's tough to meet expectations for a final season, not that all the seasons are usually bad. The problem is you have the best of the show to compare it to at that point. Where for a series you'll be building up to a certain moment, with a final season, you're just trying to close it out properly.

Dany is a real asshole and very happy to see Cersei begging for her life. Dying in a tomb was way to graceful a death for her.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I feel that it's tough to meet expectations for a final season, not that all the seasons are usually bad. The problem is you have the best of the show to compare it to at that point. Where for a series you'll be building up to a certain moment, with a final season, you're just trying to close it out properly.

Dany is a real asshole and very happy to see Cersei begging for her life. Dying in a tomb was way to graceful a death for her.
I don't think it's as bad as some are saying, but it's a let down. And yeah, Dany is an asshole. She's never been well when angry like this. Jon Snow is going to kill her.

Just don't let Sansa sit on the throne. All I ask.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

it’s because GRRM gave D&D a conclusion to reach, and it was up to them to connect the dots and they’ve done a shit job at it because they would be better off directing cliche action thrillers than a sprawled out political drama like GOT