• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
futurama-scooter.gif

This how Luke pulled up on Arrax.

Liked the first season of House of Dragon.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I’ll tell you this. I think The Last Of Us is going to be my next favorite. Fantastic start…..
Only reason I had faith was that it's an HBO show. One of the few shows I actually anticipated. First episode didn't disappoint.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Only reason I had faith was that it's an HBO show. One of the few shows I actually anticipated. First episode didn't disappoint.
I don't have HBO, but is there actually motivation to watch if I already played the game?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just saw the first episode and went back on YouTube and watched the first 30 minutes of gameplay and I’m impressed

Nurps

MVP
I feel a bit fortunate to have NOT played the game. Always heard fantastic things about it though. All new to me and I love the fungal spin on it. That opening scene with the 60's/70's talk show really grounded the show from the jump. I've actually read about the zombie ants a few years back. Scary shit.

Nurps

MVP
Totally agree about the HBO aspect. The story, Ive been told, has a definitive arc so they wont drag it tf out, al la The Walking Dead. I couldnt stand that show after 6-7 seasons.