• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Falcon and the Winter Soldier got kinda dark. Wasn't expecting that, but I like where it's going.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Snowfall is finally good again, a lot of this season has been cringe but this last episode it finally got good again, and REALLY good REALLY fast.

I’m mad af they didn’t tell Khadija’s bitchass she shouldn’t have had her daughter in the car with that gang shit and that her homies shouldn’t have opened fire first especially with a kid in the car. Now it’s too late. But thank fuck Manboy’s cringe ass is dead, I couldn’t stand to hear him trying to act for one more second

also, teddy is the baddest mf on the show, and the best acted is between him and Jerome, but man teddy is such a scary and dangerous character

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Any sopranos fans here?

this might be my favorite scene of any series. This scene set the tone for an ugly ending, and it’s so miserable and tense, but little carmine is so hilariously stupid(or maybe an evil genius) that I just crack tf up as these 2 mob bosses basically declare war on eachother face to face. Sopranos is just a different kinda show.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Finally watched Loki and I think it might be the best of the 3 marvel shows so far.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Any sopranos fans here?

this might be my favorite scene of any series. This scene set the tone for an ugly ending, and it’s so miserable and tense, but little carmine is so hilariously stupid(or maybe an evil genius) that I just crack tf up as these 2 mob bosses basically declare war on eachother face to face. Sopranos is just a different kinda show.

Good scene. This is one here had me crying. Another favorite is the gambling fight with Carmela. Him and the damn bird feeder.

Sad to admit but basically finished all of Power Book 2. The writing is awful and Riq still sucks.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
It started out slow and I got bored after the first 2 episodes. I like it more after seeing the last 2 episodes, but I'm not sure it's good that the 2 best episodes barely had Boba Fett in it.

I think watching it just makes me wish we had more Star Wars animated in that sweet sweet Clone Wars season 7 style.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Last Kingdom on Netflix. It got me into the Viking craze lol.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Moon Knight's pretty good. Oscar Isaac is outstanding. I can't wait to go back and binge the whole series in one go.

Nurps

MVP
Moon Knight's pretty good. Oscar Isaac is outstanding. I can't wait to go back and binge the whole series in one go.
I’m almost through 4 episodes. Didn’t know a thing about the Moon Knight story. It’s really good so far and, as you said, Oscar Isaac is just an incredible actor.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We Own This City on HBO. If you haven’t watched it yet, get on it. Monday’s at 9pm. Made by David Simon and it’s about the gun trace task force and detective Sean suiter, and the police department in general after the Freddie gray riots.

If you thought the wire painted an ugly picture, holy shit, it’s like BPD went from incompetent stat chasers to a straight up organized crime syndicate. Jon bernthals Baltimore accent is cartoonish at times and I just wish actors would stop attempting it but other than that it’s been a masterpiece through 3 episodes. It has a bit of a Chernobyl feel.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Just finished The Lincoln Lawyer season 1 on Netflix. What a surprise for someone like me, who couldn't get enough of Perry Mason books back in my teenage years.

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Just wanted to bump this to say how much I am really enjoying Bosch:Legacy on Prime. It is great and highly recommend it and the first Bosch series also.