• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Eluemenor looked as good as Lewis ever looked last year. Same for skura.

I'm sorry, but I have not been a fan of Alex Lewis at guard, I have never seen him as anything more than average. Good pass blocker with feet too slow to play OT and too lanky to generate leverage at guard.

After watching last nights game, I can confidently say that Lewis was the most easily replaceable player from the starting 5 on our first depth chart

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
It's beyond ridiculous!! Might as well just let Flacco sit out the year at this rate, our OL is shot. Let's experience some more of that 'winning football' that Mallett plays.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
I have literally zero excitement heading forward. It is just more stress each day before anything even happens. So glad i decided this year to take a trip across country to go to a game.....

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wonder if it wasn't one of those......
"Injuries" ....
I thought this myself. Be real he has zero shot to see the field as a wr, and Keenan Reynolds must have been running away with the return job even before last night.

They probably just stashed him away so Keenan could get all the return snaps and they hide him for the whole preseason

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I thought this myself. Be real he has zero shot to see the field as a wr, and Keenan Reynolds must have been running away with the return job even before last night.

They probably just stashed him away so Keenan could get all the return snaps and they hide him for the whole preseason
Harbaugh and Ozzie come up to him after the game: "You did a good job kid. High five!"
*smack*
White: "OW!"
Harbaugh: "Uh, oh, looks like you hurt your thumb. I guess you're done for the year."

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Harbaugh and Ozzie come up to him after the game: "You did a good job kid. High five!"
*smack*
Harbaugh: "Uh, oh, looks like you hurt your thumb. I guess you're done for the year."
Lol, that's probably how it happened....

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
*smack*
Come on man, we all know that John Harbaugh is an evil psychopath who injures his players through sheer intensity and brutality.

*after a shitty return*
Harbaugh: nice one kid. High five.
Tim White: *high fives*
Harbaugh:

Tim White: Wtf?
Harbaugh: Oh well, looks like you hurt your thumb, I guess you're done for the year

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Come on man, we all know that John Harbaugh is an evil psychopath who injures his players through sheer intensity and brutality.

*after a shitty return*
Harbaugh: nice one kid. High five.
Tim White: *high fives*
Harbaugh:

Tim White: Wtf?
Harbaugh: Oh well, looks like you hurt your thumb, I guess you're done for the year
That's called stashing someone on injured reserve.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Looks like Humphrey and Howard are practicing with Howard at RT and Hurst at LG.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hurst at LG?
Fuck it. Trade a second round pick for someone. Or lure Evan Mathis out of retirement. Or do SOMETHING else. Hurst at tackle is one thing, and even though he's gotten stronger we're going to confidently put him at guard, a position he's never played at the professional level?

Wtf. Something else needs to happen. Even if he was decent in the preseason game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Looks like Humphrey and Howard are practicing with Howard at RT and Hurst at LG.
This makes zero fucking sense lol. Howard is built to be a powerhouse guard OR tackle and hurst is basically a tackle and I see no indication of him being a better guard

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I didn't want to start a thread for this but I do feel we could have some discussion about possible trades. I could see us trading a defensive lineman or linebacker, i.e. ZDS for another OL. ZDS may not make this team and we are so deep on thr DL it would make sense to trade one here as well. Thoughts?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Honestly the Tim Whitz injury doesn't affect me. I mean, he's a TC star, it's good and all but I didn't expect him to have an impact come Sundays. And this frees some space for other guys that are also stepping up (Adaboyejo who I'm starting to like, Reynolds, maybe Camp if healthy)