• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stanley and Humphrey practicing.(Yay)

Flacco, Perriman, Woodhead not practicing. (Boo)
Thanks for update.
Stanley news is tremendous as his injury has been kept rather hush.
Having both Yanda a.d Stanley will of course help a great deal.

The Raven

Veteran
Damn thats a tough break. My bet is on Bam Bradley stepping up into that spot. His ST play at Pitt is what got him into the league.
Bam Bradley.... What a great name for a backer.

And look, we still have Mosley, Correa, Bowser, and Onwuasor. Is anyone really concerned about losing a 31 year old special teamer? All due respect to McClellan but this is a chance for young bucks to get the reps they so desperately need but won't get because of Harbaugh.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't believe we are this snakebit. I don't think I've ever seen a team this consistently injured.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Tough break for McClellan. The loss likely opens up more snaps for the younger players. McClellan was used quite a bit on obvious running downs last season, especially 3rd/4th and short and goal line situations. He saw more 604 snaps is just beneath a starting role, so it'll be interesting the see who steps up. It's a shame to see one of our own go down. I hope we see more Bowser, perhaps Onwuasor as well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ravens got back OT Ronnie Stanley, CB Marlon Humphrey, OT Stephane Nembot and LB Donald Payne. Stanley just did individual drills.

— Jeff Zrebiec (@jeffzrebiecsun) August 28, 2017

redrum52

Hall of Famer

And look, we still have Mosley, Correa, Bowser, and Onwuasor. Is anyone really concerned about losing a 31 year old special teamer? All due respect to McClellan but this is a chance for young bucks to get the reps they so desperately need but won't get because of Harbaugh.

Exactly how I felt.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Any word on why Maxx Williams didn't dress, or if he is at practice?
Far fetched I know but could he be trade bait?

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

Losing McClellan could hurt if Judon and others struggle to set the edge like they did last year. McClellan was probably The Ravens best edge setter after Suggs last year.