• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I mean he threw 16tds and 4 ints last season. Team had no talent at all. When seen what he was capable of when the team actually had talent. Cmon man lets be real. No one taking mallet over kap based off qb skills. Now if you prefer mallet over him cause of other reasons so be it

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I mean he threw 16tds and 4 ints last season. Team had no talent at all. When seen what he was capable of when the team actually had talent. Cmon man lets be real. No one taking mallet over kap based off qb skills. Now if you prefer mallet over him cause of other reasons so be it
NFL defenses have figured out that Kaepernick isn't exactly a great passer. Hell of a runner but he's honestly a terrible passer.

And having watched a decent share of niners games. Those came in garbage time when the games don't matter.

Remember, he platooned with Blaine Gabbert... not a good look

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
NFL defenses have figured out that Kaepernick isn't exactly a great passer. Hell of a runner but he's honestly a terrible passer.

And having watched a decent share of niners games. Those came in garbage time when the games don't matter.

I gotta agree. I did watch a game when his stats came in garbage time

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad

To this point, has the guy ever thrown a touch pass? I'll be damned if a pass he's thrown since Harbaugh has been under a 86mph rope

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It you think mallet is better than kap we have nothing to talk about
If you think kaep is better than mallett we have nothing to talk about.

You make so many definitive statements and have yet to back up a single one. You are literally the only one on these boards who thinks kaep is even a serviceable NFL qb

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If you think kaep is better than mallett we have nothing to talk about.

You make so many definitive statements and have yet to back up a single one. You are literally the only one on these boards who thinks kaep is even a serviceable NFL qb
Nothing to back up when most of you are biased. What you want me to list numbers? It proves nothing! cmon man its ryan mallet. he a more servicable qb than kap? Like really?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I see.. people here dont like kap cause of the flag thing huh.. idc if he stepped on the flag, if he is needed id take him
Here's a fact: I'm not American, don't dislike americans but don't respect the majority of them (Trump sealed the deal), and I will take Malett over Kaep. Teams have long figured how to stop Kaep.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Stop him or the system he was running?
In a sense I get what you're saying, with Roman designing runs for him you could hope to get something. But I doubt it. Chip Kelly was supposed to be a great fit for him. The year before he was supposed to have a huge season and take the reigns. He had his opportunities, and he didn't play well. He has a big arm but can't follow when defenses start playing mind games. Malett has his limitations, but he's a guy that's been here for a while, knows the system and has won games for us (okay, one, but still). He is a prototypical Flacco type passer so there will be no real difference in game plans and schemes we run.