• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

K-Dog

MVP
DAMN YOU DEAN PEAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait. We aren't blaming this one on him ?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Back injuries with uncertain timeframs linger. I have 0 hope for this season. Flacco needs everything around him to be perfect. bad back? watch the footwork.

Waiting for Harbs to have a big smile on his face tomorrow and act like everything is okay when really nothing is. Aint meant to be this year folks. It's going to be another IR ridden year. I'm sorry but maybe the human body shouldnt be worked the way it has been by harbs in his tenure.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hmmm. QB with potentially lingering back issues + POS oline is a disaster waiting to happen.

Hey Ozzie, your fucking two year plan only works with a healthy Joe Flacco. But james Hurst man.

Smh. Get well soon Joe.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Hmmm. QB with potentially lingering back issues + POS oline is a disaster waiting to happen.

Hey Ozzie, your fucking two year plan only works with a healthy Joe Flacco. But james Hurst man.

Smh. Get well soon Joe.

Hurst wasn't that god awful at RT at the end of the season. Might work out.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Smh. Get well soon Joe.
Maybe Ozzie's plan is to have Joe sit out this year, get a top 10 pick, and then we'll be good to go next year. It's very comprehensuv.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
In all seriousness, I hope Joe gets better soon and that it's nothing too serious.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The reason people care is for rhythm purpose with the offense. This is when the guys should be getting their timing down. For once Perriman is healthy going into camp and now he can't even practice with Joe.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Agreed, if this injury happened to nearly anyone else who isn't a RB/TE(edit: or OL), we'd take it in stride. As of now, everything is going to be OK.
I got scared when I saw the words "Joe Flacco" and "injured" together. You two are right though, I'll wait to hear more details before I panic too hard.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hurst wasn't that god awful at RT at the end of the season. Might work out.
Hurst was still a below average player, Jensen is a total unknown at this point. Lewis is only good at pass blocking. 0 confidence at all in anyone except for Stanley and Yanda