• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

RayRayRaven

Veteran
That's him!!!
That's our "Campy"!!! or crampy as the case may be!
That's our four year, 300 yard man!.......that's the guy righty there, righty there, righty there sur nuff!!!!
That's the guy that in four years has been active for 24 games right on, right on!....that means he's only missed 40 games in those four years, hidey ho...hidey ho!

And theres our 120 million dollar plus man givin him the "you my friend bud" smile!!!
I bet Flacco is spending all his Sunday's with Crampy and they are working on their timing....working on their rapport!!! Crampy is gonna be our savior next year wiff all that Flacco time!!!

Well prolly not.....soon as Ozze sees Flacco is getting along with a receiver, oz ships that receiver out!!!!
Good luck wiff your next team Crampy!!!

I don't know if that's a recent pic but its still good to see them hanging out.

It’s from this week’s Instagram post on BR.com.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That's him!!!
That's our "Campy"!!! or crampy as the case may be!
That's our four year, 300 yard man!.......that's the guy righty there, righty there, righty there sur nuff!!!!
That's the guy that in four years has been active for 24 games right on, right on!....that means he's only missed 40 games in those four years, hidey ho...hidey ho!

And theres our 120 million dollar plus man givin him the "you my friend bud" smile!!!
I bet Flacco is spending all his Sunday's with Crampy and they are working on their timing....working on their rapport!!! Crampy is gonna be our savior next year wiff all that Flacco time!!!

Well prolly not.....soon as Ozze sees Flacco is getting along with a receiver, oz ships that receiver out!!!!
Good luck wiff your next team Crampy!!!

what if we moved camp to sTrOnG sAfEtY?

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Reading comprehension 101. I LITERALLY said "when Brady gets flushed out of the pocket and moves around more than two - three steps." What part of that is confusing to you? What part of that is me "changing my narrative"?

If you took your own advice and watched games instead of burying your nose in stat sheets, this would all make complete sense to you.
Im done arguing with ignorance.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I've never been a Campanaro fan because I have yet to see him make a consistent impact anywhere. But man you do know you're a Ravens fan when you have hope that a guy with only 300 receiving yards or whatever in his career can work his way into a full-time starting role lol.

Seriously though this team needs weapons. I'm tired on offense of saying 'Oh this player has potential to be this or that'. I already thought our receivers were ehh with Boldin, T Smith, and Jacoby Jones. I mean they made a great super bowl run but the offense still struggled each season. Boldin was somewhat consistent but everyone still disappeared more than they should. I am not confident in any receiver going forward. Hard to resign Wallace after his season even though he did have a great season before with us. Maclin should be gone. The team doesn't even really have a receiving threat at tight end with Watson's contract up and he is aging I am not sure I want to resign him either. This team is dying for playmakers. I hate using that word but I am tired of the Campanaros and the Tandon Dosses and all the other project players that do nothing on the field but we somehow convince ourselves one day they will.

This team isn't New Englands' offense where they can pick a 12 year old up from flag football practice and have him start immediately and make an impact. I am done believing that if you put a player in the right role in our offense even if they are a late round pick they may turn into something great. This offense has no impact players outside of Collins one year success who we don't even know will repeat that success. Time for players to step up and prove they are meant to be here. I can't believe some players like Campanaro have had a roster spot for 3-4 years now and haven't contributed really at all. He isn't a pro bowl returner. He isn't a receiver you can rely on.

Here is to hoping our UDFA White balls out like he did last offseason. I mean the Steelers have Brown, the Bengals have Green, and we have White. He follows the pattern which means he will be a probowl receiver.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I've never been a Campanaro fan because I have yet to see him make a consistent impact anywhere. But man you do know you're a Ravens fan when you have hope that a guy with only 300 receiving yards or whatever in his career can work his way into a full-time starting role lol.

Seriously though this team needs weapons. I'm tired on offense of saying 'Oh this player has potential to be this or that'. I already thought our receivers were ehh with Boldin, T Smith, and Jacoby Jones. I mean they made a great super bowl run but the offense still struggled each season. Boldin was somewhat consistent but everyone still disappeared more than they should. I am not confident in any receiver going forward. Hard to resign Wallace after his season even though he did have a great season before with us. Maclin should be gone. The team doesn't even really have a receiving threat at tight end with Watson's contract up and he is aging I am not sure I want to resign him either. This team is dying for playmakers. I hate using that word but I am tired of the Campanaros and the Tandon Dosses and all the other project players that do nothing on the field but we somehow convince ourselves one day they will.

This team isn't New Englands' offense where they can pick a 12 year old up from flag football practice and have him start immediately and make an impact. I am done believing that if you put a player in the right role in our offense even if they are a late round pick they may turn into something great. This offense has no impact players outside of Collins one year success who we don't even know will repeat that success. Time for players to step up and prove they are meant to be here. I can't believe some players like Campanaro have had a roster spot for 3-4 years now and haven't contributed really at all. He isn't a pro bowl returner. He isn't a receiver you can rely on.

Here is to hoping our UDFA White balls out like he did last offseason. I mean the Steelers have Brown, the Bengals have Green, and we have White. He follows the pattern which means he will be a probowl receiver.
i like camp.. i just feel like our style doesnt fit him. Send him to patriots and he gets 100 catches 1100 yards lol

RayRayRaven

Veteran
You certainly are a raven's fan.
That was a thoughtful post.
I just don't have your tolerance anymore.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
You certainly are a raven's fan.
That was a thoughtful post.
I just don't have your tolerance anymore.
All of us are fans but I do have more tolerance than some. I have seen the team look worse and bounce back and have an amazing season. Fans tend to jump the gun faster than they should. I definitely think some changes need to be made but I don't think Flacco or Harbaugh are one of them. I want this team to stop drafting receivers just to take up a roster spot for 3-4 years than be cut. I want our team to develop talent.

Tank

Hall of Famer

The only thing that has held Camp back is his health. He’s been cheap and worth the patience, but that patience may have reached an end.