• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

redrum52

Hall of Famer
lol, whatever you say. Audubon is just as close to Baltimore as it is to New York, but I guess “the area” is however you want to define it.

Simmer down.

Yep, they play in East Rutherford as do the Jets.

It's funny cause I went to the Giants Ravens game in 16 and the Jets get no respect in that stadium. Bunch of "Jets Suck" chalked all over of the place.

3-4ravdef509

Practice Squad
Right, understood. My point was that Audubon, NJ is a suburb of Philly and pretty much equidistant from East Rutherford and Baltimore.

Well I didn’t make the claim Baltimore isn’t also relatively close to where he’s from, it’s just that he won’t be here next year sadly

sailorsam

Practice Squad
nightmare scenario;
Rottenberger retires and Joe goes to Pigsburgh...
I don't want to think about...
(or Foxboro???)

flynismo

Practice Squad
And if he had his health along with Pburgh’s O line, running game and receivers he’d most likely light it up. Yes, that would suck for us.
Jesus Christ. Flacco throwing bombs to Brown and JuJu all day long ... that just ain't right. He made Torrey look like a legit weapon. I don't even want to think about that scenario.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Last edited:

flynismo

Practice Squad
Redskins, Bengals, Broncos, Buccaneers and the Jaguars are being mentioned as a potential landing spot for Joe Flacco....

https://fansided.com/2018/12/12/5-possible-new-teams-joe-flacco-2019/5/

Dude...Tampa. They'd steal the Randy Moss playbook where every play would be "okay Mike Evans. Just run down the sideline as fast as you can, and I'll throw the ball as high and far as I can." Too bad that's all they'd have going for them, no run game, no defense, so ST.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Dude...Tampa. They'd steal the Randy Moss playbook where every play would be "okay Mike Evans. Just run down the sideline as fast as you can, and I'll throw the ball as high and far as I can." Too bad that's all they'd have going for them, no run game, no defense, so ST.
I don't think Flacco would know what to do with himself with a guy like Mike Evans. He'd probably feel so giddy that he threw 5 interceptions in a game again out of sheer excitement.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

I was surprised to see Tampa in the listing. I hadn't thought about them. Lol!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was surprised to see Tampa in the listing. I hadn't thought about them. Lol!

I had already mentioned them as a team that I'd like to see Flacco go to, however, it should be noted that Winston has been playing pretty well since he got the starting job back. Flacco could be deadly with Evans and Howard to work with, but if the Bucs are committed to Winston then they might not seek a trade.

flynismo

Practice Squad
I don't think Flacco would know what to do with himself with a guy like Mike Evans. He'd probably feel so giddy that he threw 5 interceptions in a game again out of sheer excitement.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

March 21, 2019: Mike Evans personally welcomes Flacco to TB
March 22, 2019: The Flaccos announce they are expecting child #72
December 18, 2019: Mike Evans sets NFL record with 342 passing targets in a season