• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

QB Back Up 2017?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified @jeffzrebiecsun
Bisciotti said he didn't like Kaepernicks anthem protest. Bisciotti said he's not sure Kap will help team win games.

Bisciotti also said team is discussing bringing in RGIII for workout. Still monitoring Flacco's back injury, Malletts play.

Cass said team is reaching out to fans and sponsors about Kap decision.

RGIII? :lol:
i read that he actually liked it

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I can't believe we might spend our last remaining resources on a backup QB when an oline is clearly needed the most.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Couldn't be more disinterested in bringing in Kaep. IMO, he's misguided and has deteriorated talent and will only cause a circus.

Fwiw, I agree it's his right to protest.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
I can't believe we might spend our last remaining resources on a backup QB when an oline is clearly needed the most.

Agreed, I cannot imagine we get away with a deal where it eats up less than 40-50% of our remaining kaep, and at that point, it's nowhere close to worth it.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I would agree with this. This team goes as far as Flacco goes. If Flacco goes down I don't care if we have the 'best back-up in the league'. It's been proven as of the last few years that you have to score points in the playoffs to go anywhere.

The Greek

Veteran
i think if we get the o-line in good shape than mallett will be fine but how about giving a veteran like shaun hill a look or christian ponder to back up mallett until flacco is 100%. kap will kill whatever is left in cap $$$