• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Depth Chart Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think we'll keep 10 olineman because I don't think there will be 10 olineman worth keeping

As for ZDS - he's just not a good rusher and he's not a good edge setter - frankly it would likely be Judon setting the edge rather than bowser but it's not like ZDS was a godsend in that department

Jaylen hill has had a good camp and price has never quite broken out - I could see this happening - I think there's an open 6th/7th roster spot there

Chuck Clark is no lock on the roster either... he's a potential special teamer with no real upside as a safety and he's a 6th round pick - we've discarded much higher draft capital if it wasn't worth keeping - if chuck clark is on the team it's 100% because of special teams because I'm pretty sure that's what they drafted him for - otherwise why the hell did they pick him?
I haven't heard much regarding Chris Clark at all. I agree there isn't a chance we keep 10 OL. I also don't see ZDS being cut, we are too much against the cap for this to happen without someone being restructured. He costs more to keep than to cut. I'd love to keep ATLEAST one of the UDFA, but not at the expense of Chris Moore and don't believe the team cuts Camp if he's healthy.

Cadillac B.

Practice Squad
I don't understand why Campanaro is so high on the depth. He has played only 11 games since 2014.. he is injury Prone. Give somebody else a chance. He isn't Edelman or Wes Welker

The Raven

Veteran
I don't understand why Campanaro is so high on the depth. He has played only 11 games since 2014.. he is injury Prone. Give somebody else a chance. He isn't Edelman or Wes Welker
That's not how depth charts work. That's not how any of this works!

If you're better than Joe Blow and you're healthy, you're higher than him in the depth chart. It's simple.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Camp being high on the depth chart shouldn't blow anybody's mind. The dude is (remarkably) the longest-tendered WR on the team.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I haven't heard much regarding Chris Clark at all. I agree there isn't a chance we keep 10 OL. I also don't see ZDS being cut, we are too much against the cap for this to happen without someone being restructured. He costs more to keep than to cut. I'd love to keep ATLEAST one of the UDFA, but not at the expense of Chris Moore and don't believe the team cuts Camp if he's healthy.

what was interesting yesterday was rosberg calling tim white and quincy adeboyejo the 2 best gunners on the team - if they can have good camps as wideouts and also be useful special teamers then they are even better bets for at least one of them to make it

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
what was interesting yesterday was rosberg calling tim white and quincy adeboyejo the 2 best gunners on the team - if they can have good camps as wideouts and also be useful special teamers then they are even better bets for at least one of them to make it
this is true