• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason Game One Recap Thread

Five highest PFF scores on the Ravens based on preseason game one:
5) Willie Henry 82.9
4) Carl Davis 83.7
3) Tyus Bowser 84.3
2) Brent Urban 84.8
1) Trevin Wade 87.1

Definitely picked up on Davis, that boy is a load and can move. In another life he would have made a great guard

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I'm a bit surprised Henry is that high. Also with that UDFA Jaylen Hill and Trevin Wade, we have some decent CB depth for once, even with Young getting hurt.
I think we didn't pay a lot of attention to him but he's our best penetrator by a wide margin, so even if he didn't light up the scoreboard I wouldn't be surprised if he did put pressure on opponents.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Does anyone have a way to view the PS game film online? I wasn't able to pay much attention late in the game and I really wanna see Willie Henry since everyone is talking about him

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Does anyone have a way to view the PS game film online? I wasn't able to pay much attention late in the game and I really wanna see Willie Henry since everyone is talking about him
NFL is offering a free trial of their streaming service during the preseason (just be careful bc you have to cancel it before the season starts or you will be billed the annual amount).

This includes the ability to watch every game once all the weeks games are concluded with the All 22 coaches film, and the condensed commercial free version.

Should be able to find it easily on NFL.com and if not let me know and ill get the link for you.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
NFL is offering a free trial of their streaming service during the preseason (just be careful bc you have to cancel it before the season starts or you will be billed the annual amount).

This includes the ability to watch every game once all the weeks games are concluded with the All 22 coaches film, and the condensed commercial free version.

Should be able to find it easily on NFL.com and if not let me know and ill get the link for you.
you are talking about nfl gamepass. Right???? I remember a couple years ago I did this and they had it free for one week.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Aside from the first two series that began the game, I found the defensive fronts and personnel/ rotation far more to be excited over in the second half.

Having Kaufusi, Henry, Urban along with Ricard up front with Williams and Bowser was pretty explosive stuff Just to see these guys swapping positions and making plays.

I was able to watch the first half finally and I have to say, I didn't get a complete picture of how absolutely awful and unwatchable the offense was until then.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
you are talking about nfl gamepass. Right???? I remember a couple years ago I did this and they had it free for one week.
Yea thats the ticket.

This year its free for the entire preseason, but where they get you is that you have to manually cancel it yourself otherwise they auto-bill you at the end of the trial for the full year.