• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
confirmed not happening lol
exactly

I know I've mentioned it before, but I have so many stories when he was on the skins beat. The only reason he got a job at the NFL Network and yes he had one year there before he was fired. Dan Snyder got him out of his hair by putting in a good word for him.

He was such a pest.

I remember when he said Bruce Allen had gone to NC to interview Cowher, back in 2010, for the head coaching job. He was convinced Cowher had the job and then Shanahan was introduced.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
i just dont get how everyone seems to have info this year on us apparently - we never let that stuff get out and we never go into a draft worrying about need

i really dont get all this

really starting to get nervous lol
Possible smokescreen? Like "hey let's call about the linebackers so people will jump us for them"?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Elam was worse. Dude couldn't even stay on an XFL team lol

Perriman sucked for us, but I'm happy for him that he's been able to go and make plays for some other teams.
I think Elam contributed at least a small amount when he was here. Perriman? nuthin’

rossihunter2

Staff Member
yeah ive been looking at the texans draft picks - no way they have enough to trade up to get into first round

they have the 3rd least draft capital of any team this year
and also they have the least draft capital of any team in 2021 too

they have no 1st rounder in 2020, no 1st rounder in 2021 and no 2nd rounder in 2021 either...

what are they going to trade up with...?

also its probably in their best interest not to trade up given that BOB is probably trying to throw a premier draft pick at an over-rated running back

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He may also potentially be Leonard Floyd Lmao
Uh, no. Like for real that comp is cloud nine shit. Floyd in college looked like a pure off ball LB who could blitz the edge, chaisson is a legitimate edge with athleticism to not be a liability if he needs to play off ball. Chaisson is ten times the dog Floyd was, he can get scrappy and play big and has more than adequate play strength. Floyd was all speed and finesse and length.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think Elam contributed at least a small amount when he was here. Perriman? nuthin’
Elam had one pick in a game that was essentially won already. And missed a lot of tackles and coverages outside of that with no other production.

perriman had a 400 some yard and 4TD season at least

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Elam had one pick in a game that was essentially won already. And missed a lot of tackles and coverages outside of that with no other production.

perriman had a 400 some yard and 4TD season at least
eh, the Lions had 3 timeouts and were only down 2 at the time, i wouldn't say we had already won.