• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
Love the Harrison pick. Not the biggest "need" at this point but he should be a damn good MIKE. Pairs really well with Queen.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just couldn’t let him keep falling I guess. I mean yeah we have a real mike, along with Patrick Queen, which is just a DISGUSTING pairing, but I just don’t see the logistics of it, like they won’t even be on the field together that much.

but I love the player and I Hope like hell we find a way to make that work.

now how we still ignore the OL is beyond me

we were so quick to hand that card in i guess the value was just too good - he was way too high on their board to even consider anything else

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Looks like positionless defense is now the official way of life in Baltimore. We have a secondary, we have a few down linemen, and an array of standup guys who will do whatever the hell.

our defense is absolutely fucking disgusting right now lol. We have a lot of guys who can run and cover and tackle and also standup rushers. This is gonna be fun seeing Campbell and madubuike at a 3 and 1 look and Judon, Queen, Harrison, bowser, Clark, Thomas, tavon, and Humphrey all being potential blitzers or droppers on the field together at the same time

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have the option to keep 2 quality LB, on all 3 downs with 2 true safety. Didn't see that coming but great value and I love that we are committing to the position and to stopping the run.