• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
yeah good eyes, just missing some of the athletic range that others have which makes him look a bit ungainly (because he's so long) but he has the length and wingspan to make himself a nightmare to deal with in zone
I also think hes a much better athlete than people give him credit for. Like they said he won the football team dunk contest.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
btw guys..most of these players will be average if we're lucky..

stop acting like we drafted pro bowlers here. I think we might have 1 in queen but the rest to me are at best solid starters and maybe one or two in the Pernell mcpHee cult ''we know he's better than his rep'' club.

I remember the hype on the old board with antwan barnes. People were having orgasims. I said he's probbaly going to be --alright at the very most and thats what he was

I’ve watched a fair bit of Harrison and never felt that, he was always highly aware

I didnt say he wasnt highly aware I said hes lost in coverage, this is what you said:

"Looks like he lacks some range and length, he’s a very downhill type, maybe the media places too much emphasis on rangy coverage backers. I’m not sure Malik Harrison is the fit for us, but if we had made no moves for an ILB and he’s there for our 3, it’s tempting."