• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah, just imagine how Eagles fans would be reacting to their team's draft this year, in person lol

I will say though that it's been pretty cool to see how the GMs and coaches are living. BB's dog sitting in his chair with all the laptops is meme material lol

i think they can take a lot from this draft to take forward into the future but ultimately nothing will match having the crowd and the players on the stage

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
still 5 minutes per pick until we get to the 7th round when it's 4 minutes

but teams typically make the picks quicker now
and then the uber important UDFAs.

Feel bad for the late round picks and UDFAs this year whom are going to have a much harder time making rosters with no OTAs and less practice time and preseason games.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Question for y’all, would you prefer:

1. Judon play out the year under the tag

or

2. trade Judon for an early 4, another day 3 pick, and a 2 next year

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Question for y’all, would you prefer:

1. Judon play out the year under the tag

or

2. trade Judon for an early 4, another day 3 pick, and a 2 next year

Our edge situation is too iffy. Believe me if Ferguson showed us anything special last year, judon would not be here.

Meh fuck hawking

Never liked him. Give me authenticity, flair, true depth and humor. Feynman and Tesla.

As for comediens, Carlin gets it.
I was clearly going for someone who had been equated with a high IQ. I’m sure you’re smarter than that moron Hawking.

I wouldn’t have wanted Carlin drafting for us either.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Damn man I hate that we only have 3 picks left. We should trade back multiple times and try to make 4 picks in round 5