• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I miss the crowd noise and hype though
Not the same listening to Goodell reading the picks in a quiet room. They should've played clips from the past draft of him walking up to the podium before announcing the pick. Or just add some of the crowd noise audio.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He probally didnt want to come in and act big time by requesting Fort to sell him his jersey. He wore #8 anyway and is playing on that theme I think.

Personally I'd like to see dlinemen wearing single digits like they do in college. Hated it at first but it grew on me.
college teams have a lot more players than NFL. teams. They can't really limit it to certain number ranges like they do in the NFL.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I miss the crowd noise and hype though

Yeah, just imagine how Eagles fans would be reacting to their team's draft this year, in person lol

I will say though that it's been pretty cool to see how the GMs and coaches are living. BB's dog sitting in his chair with all the laptops is meme material lol

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
college teams have a lot more players than NFL. teams. They can't really limit it to certain number ranges like they do in the NFL.

True there was a lot of times somebody would wear #2 on offense and another on defense and they'd both be starters.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
tyler johnson would be my pick if i was EDC

great route runner.

Thank you!! Hahaha I know I'm probably over selling him but I think he's the biggest SLEEPER of the class. I'm not saying he's Jerry Jeudy, but I think he could really play the sleeper role well.

never mind. Just enjoy this classic and John Barnes with the most epic english rap.

If you actually are interested in nutrition feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll go into more detail. It's about homeostasis and we're all different as it pertains to our trajectory on an epigenetic level.

Dude I'm close to getting my PhD in biophysical chemistry. You're trolling is cracking me up, but please let them be lol

Last edited:

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was amazed that the Raiders took 3 WRs with their first 4 picks. I was literally cussing them out.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
True there was a lot of times somebody would wear #2 on offense and another on defense and they'd both be starters.
I do remember back in the 70s and 80s when they didn't really have guidelines on what number players had to wear.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The only thing more balsy than asking for 52 for the ravens would be if you were playing for roma in italy and asking for number 10

Soccer fans will know who im talking about

Sure.

It's quite funny you say that because I graduated a year earlier than the rest of my classmates in 2001 but anyhow it goes without saying that academia is a joke and not true wisdom. It's simply a brainwashing curriculum based on creating programmed and obedient people who think they are thinking for themselves.
Stephen Hawking had a high iq but I don’t think I want led him drafting for us

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Breaking ----

Tucker lost power and said he would drive over to Marshal's and bring a generator. Harbaugh said they were good now.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
One of the biggest disappointments for me was the Steelers continuing the tradition of drafting one of my favorite available players and a guy who I’m super high on, they’ve been doing it for so goddamn long. Tj watt, juju, Washington, Johnson, and now highsmith.

Highsmith was my favorite pass rusher for the ravens specifically, pretty much since round 3 started, I’m extremely high on him and his fit here is more ideal than any other team, and the fuckers just had to take him.