• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm still pissed at the Ravens app for not giving me details about the trade for Proche.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Awareness, super active, aggressive, plays like a missile, sure tackler, great run and screen support.

to put it in short, we found chuck Clark in 6, and if that’s the kind of steal the ravens get at safety, then this is right in line, similar looking players but stone is smaller

its uncanny - it's the exact same type of move - guy with expected high quality special teams play with upside to get defensive snaps as a dimebacker as he learns the defensive playbook

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
My grades

Patrick Queen A

J.K. Dobbins B

Justin Madubuike A

Devin Duvernay B +

Malik Harrison B -

Tyre Phillips D

Ben Bredeson B+

Broderick Washington D-

James Proche A+

Geno Stone A+

I'm pretty sure that aside from Hollywood last year no one else last year got an A and I think only 1 got a B grade.

Eric did much better this time.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Who had a better draft, ravens or broncos? I think the title of best draft can only go to one of these, cowboys lose by default because all they fucking did special was take ceedee lamb because other teams are fucking stupid.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This is such a weird situation because it genuinely feels like 2 picks tops are gonna not be major contributors, statistically we have to be wrong on probably half of these guys but it absolutely doesn’t feel like that’s gonna happen

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This is such a weird situation because it genuinely feels like 2 picks tops are gonna not be major contributors, statistically we have to be wrong on probably half of these guys but it absolutely doesn’t feel like that’s gonna happen

even if we have a bang average draft - we should still be getting a minimum of 4 major contributors - and with all the players falling to us you have to think its going to be more than 4