• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I thought they would have went Swift or Taylor if they went RB. Either way, I'm happy with how the board fell for tomorrow night and some great players available. I really hope we are working on trading up early with the extra picks tomorrow, but I will say great job NFL on pulling this off virtually. I kinda wish they would just do this every year now, no need to have the spectacle, just use technology to your advantage.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
CEH is gonna be such a headache on the Chiefs. Dammit

I thought they would have went Swift or Taylor if they went RB. Either way, I'm happy with how the board fell for tomorrow night and some great players available. I really hope we are working on trading up early with the extra picks tomorrow, but I will say great job NFL on pulling this off virtually. I kinda wish they would just do this every year now, no need to have the spectacle, just use technology to your advantage.
KC drafted Taylor Swift LOL? If I were playing in KC damn it would be hard to focus on Gameday

A1A

Veteran
Tbf Queen is the type of defender Henry takes to the woodshed, you need length to tackle henry 1v1

Tbf Henry takes everyone to the woodshed.

Love the pick, would like to see us grab another Tiger in Delpit...OLB Jennings wouldn't surprise me either.

2nd. RB Taylor
2nd. S Delpit
3rd. C Biadasz

Call them reaches..we wont know till 2021-22

CEH is gonna be such a headache on the Chiefs. Dammit
The Chiefs are going to be the next dynasty. I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling Mahoney will be getting 4 rings by the time his career is over. I hope I’m wrong though and it’s a battle between the Ravens and Packers every year.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The Chiefs are going to be the next dynasty. I hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling Mahoney will be getting 4 rings by the time his career is over. I hope I’m wrong though and it’s a battle between the Ravens and Packers every year.
Hey brother, my Packers stepson got his wish. Love was his favorite player in this draft. He has been telling me about him for weeks.