• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Robert Hunt day tomorrow !

The Chiefs are gonna be good for a while obviously. But they don’t scare me, they played a dangerous game in the playoffs, getting absolutely smacked early and then battling back to win . They don’t win the Super Bowl if that prayer from Mahomes to Hill goes unanswered.

Great team, but the Ravens have a really good team too. Chief fans like to talk smack but they haven’t came to the Bank yet, it will be a different game when the scene is Baltimore

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So with day 1 in the books here are the guys i have highest rated moving onto day 2:

Best players available each position on my board:

WR:
Denzel Mims
Bryan Edwards
Michael Pittman Jr
Tee Higgins
KJ Hamler

OL (both OT and IOL):
Lloyd Cushenberry
Robert Hunt
Lucas Niang
Prince Tega Wanogho
Josh Jones
Saahdiq Charles
Tyler Biadasz

RB:
Jonathan Taylor
D'Andre Swift
Cam Akers
JK Dobbins
Zack Moss

DL:
Ross Blacklock
Justin Madubuike
Marlon Davidson
Neville Gallimore
Jordan Elliott
Raekwon Davis
Davon Hamilton

EDGE:
AJ Epenesa
Jonathan Greenard
Yetur Gross-Matos
Julian Okwara
Jabari Zuniga
Darrell Taylor
Josh Uche

LB (not including any because of the Queen pick)

CB:
Kristian Fulton
Trevon Diggs
Amik Robertson
Jaylon Johnson
Bryce Hall

S:
Xavier McKinney
Grant Delpit
Jeremy Chinn
Ashtyn Davis
Kyle Dugger
Antoine Winfield Jr

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We drafted a QB. I’m super happy about this

Interesting. I know Rodgers is the same age as Favre when they drafted him in 2005, but you were one game from the Super Bowl. Wouldn't you rather have a player who can get you to the Super Bowl NOW opposed to a player who won't see the field for 2-3 years tops? I mean maybe this is a Jimmy G situation and they flip him for a 1st 3 years from now.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe Hortiz was asked about the 2 of them - said that they were both great to watch on film and watch back to back - so idk

he must have been drunk while watching that film of murray
Was i imagining the bad angles, the ''where the fuck am i and im just going to shoot a gap that doesn't exist'' and oh shit i cant shed a block murray?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Well I am going to hit the rack, talk to everyone tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that some of the good players we talked about tonight fall to us tomorrow!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
EDC is fairly honest with media and says they think there were 3 LBs in the class and we got 1 of them (the other 2 being Murray and Brooks)

im guessing they really value elite athleticism at the position

brooks doesn't have ''it'' he's going to be a jag. decent run stufffer but nothing in coverage. will just be a guy that makes up numbers

Queen has that ''it' factor