• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: LBs Patrick Queen (28) and Malik Harrison (98)

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I am okay with this. Athletic Lbs are something I am always a fan of. And we had nothing there at lib.. like no players. Comes in as a day 1 starter and has an incredible defense around him to work with. We got the best ILB in the draft at 28 in a position we were dry at. I accept.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Love the pick, surprised as hell that he didn’t go earlier, I thought the saints was the absolute latest, but I thought the raiders were more likely.

day 2 should be our day. I’m expecting an edge, IOL, maybe 2, and either a WR or DL

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Walter Football's Grade for us taking Queen. I'd love to work in this front office too if I just had to watch teams do stupid stuff and help us land great players.

Baltimore Ravens: Patrick Queen, LB, LSU - A+ Grade
It must be very amusing to work for the Ravens' front office. Year after year, they watch dumb teams ahead of them do stupid things in the draft, allowing them to scoop up great talents. Apparently, 2020 is no different. Bad picks were made ahead of the Ravens once more, opening up this selection. Patrick Queen easily could've been chosen in the late teens, but Baltimore is somehow getting him at No. 28 overall as a replacement for C.J. Mosley.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Just realized Queen's only a few months older than I am. Not sure how I feel about that.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just got off the presser with Queen. He's young, hungry and wears bling just like Lamar and Hollywood. We have a nucleus forming people. A nucleus that can win us multiple championships!