• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: LBs Patrick Queen (28) and Malik Harrison (98)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yanda was different lol.. he didnt show many signs of regression.. plus yanda played with us last year so we atleast had an idea on what to expect the upcoming year regardless of age. Campbell has yet to play a down for us and not to mention he didnt look as good as he did the year prior.
and neither has Campbell. He's been tremendous the last few years.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still cant believe we got 2 of my favorite players in this class in Queen and Harrison

Harrison was my draft crush dating back to probably last year. I remember watching him in 2018 vs Michigan and he really stood out to me. I actually think he was one of the first guys I mentioned in the way too early thread lmao. Someone fact check me on that

Edit: ok so it wasnt there but I was the first to mention him in the LB thread so close enough....
I also said he wouldn't drop past 20 wasnt very close there...

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Still cant believe we got 2 of my favorite players in this class in Queen and Harrison

Harrison was my draft crush dating back to probably last year. I remember watching him in 2018 vs Michigan and he really stood out to me. I actually think he was one of the first guys I mentioned in the way too early thread lmao. Someone fact check me on that

Edit: ok so it wasnt there but I was the first to mention him in the LB thread so close enough....
I also said he wouldn't drop past 20 wasnt very close there...
Harrison was never mentioned in the Way Too Early Prospect thread, but you did bring up Grant Delpit being a top 5 prospect.