1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

Preseason 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Discussion in '2017 Game Threads' started by supertolerator, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is a really good festival that runs all weekend the first weekend in October. They have a big car show and carnival rides and a big stage set up with a lot of bands performing. The apple dumplings with vanilla ice cream are a must get. The Rappa Scrapple plant is in Bridgeville Delaware and they also sell their Scrapple at the event. therefore the name Apple Scrapple festival. I have been to it several times but it is also the weekend of ocean city Maryland endless summer car show so I been going to that lately.

2. Hey guys I am out of state and did not get the game. Did we get out of the game injury free (I hope)?

3. It seems so, but we thought that last week as well

4. Apparently webby wasn't looking too comfortable but I haven't seen anything about anyone else

5. We are gonna miss tavon this season

6. According to zreibec he wasn't looking uncomfortable.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So if he is neither comfortable nor uncomfortable, what is he?
    What was his comfort / discomfort level?

8. Ive seen a lot of Correa hate around Twitter. Aside from the whiff on Ajayi (turf issue maybe?), didn't think there was anything too negative on him. Did i miss something?

9. Schrodinger's Discomfort?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.