• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 Undrafted Free-Agents

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
a bit grabby which will get called in the NFL but for a potential UDFA he has a lot of promising highs - that LSU game caught my eye too - but he's been notoriously successful against a lot of receivers who were productive in other games against other corners

has he signed with us?

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Motley for some reason or another, and I'm not saying thisbkn a bad way, stood out for me. Even I bbn he got beat, I just though this kid gives it his all. He wants to be good, just on a bad defense

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Video of Bronson Rechsteiner from Kennesaw State's Youtube channel. This dude is a massive fullback who can RUN, can catch out of the backfield too and BLOCK.

WTF????

Pro Day Results:
40 Yard Dash: 4.48
Bench Reps: 35
Vertical Jump: 35.4″
Broad Jump: 10′
3 Cone Drill: 6.95
Shuttle Run: 4.22

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Is that a bad thing?
I think it is lol. I have an inherent bias about people who’s muscles are their entire personality though, because I grew up with a lot of those types and they are genuinely the worst human beings I have ever known.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I think it is lol. I have an inherent bias about people who’s muscles are their entire personality though, because I grew up with a lot of those types and they are genuinely the worst human beings I have ever known.
He may be a shithead, but if his pee is clean and those aren't fake biceps then he might be our shithead

Francois Boulianne

Practice Squad
Rechsteiner might be a new badass form of Hey Diddle Diddle up the middle. I think there is probably 10 explosive long runs strait up the gut going for touchdowns in this highlight reel lol!

A1A

Veteran
I'm very pleased with this draft, great job EDC. Heres to coach learning from his mistakes and we can go on another run. #ThatsMyGM