• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Woodrum

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

K-Dog

MVP
What a drag it must be to "play" football at this level. Moving from town to town in a short period of time. Never really having a place to truly call home.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The Roanoke Times says that he's been signed to our PS, but I haven't seen anyone else say that, so I'm not sure if it's true or not.
If you pull him up on Wikipedia it says we signed him to our practice squad yesterday but there is nothing on br.com about it and I would think that would be worthy of a mention.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If you pull him up on Wikipedia it says we signed him to our practice squad yesterday but there is nothing on br.com about it and I would think that would be worthy of a mention.
Whoever put it on Wikipedia probably saw the same article from the Roanoke Times that I saw. We'll probably have to wait for an official announcement.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
yeah i checked the wikipedia source and its based off the roanoke times article...
Yeah I looked on the team website and his name is not on the practice squad list and there is no listing for the transaction on NFL.com if we did sign him.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Any news regarding Woodrum?
Roanoke Times source is Woodrums father.
He is still not listed on the team's practice squad on the official site and they still made no mention of him on any of their articles. I am starting to think that Roanoke Times may be wrong.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Roanoke Times says that he's been signed to our PS, but I haven't seen anyone else say that, so I'm not sure if it's true or not.
If Woodrum has been signed ,it makes me more nervous about Joe's health than I already was.
I don't believe they would have signed him to our PS if there were not some bigger health problems that we don't know about.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If Woodrum has been signed ,it makes me more nervous about Joe's health than I already was.
I don't believe they would have signed him to our PS if there were not some bigger health problems that we don't know about.
The Ravens usually keep a 3rd QB on the PS. Probably nothing to worry about.