• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
This teams O will be bottom 5 with or without flacco.
Unless a trade is made to UPGRADE the O line not just bolster its depth, that will not change.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Pass protection actually shouldn't be the big issue with the oline. However the lack of run blocking really doesn't inspire any confidence. I've noticed that for awhile now. Howard needs to get back into football shape. We are desperate for Stanley to come back.

We need an upgrade soon. Ozzie has seriously lost points in my book for his lack of attention to the oline.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I have no idea what to even feel about this offense. I really hate Flacco not taking any preseason snaps.

I'm expecting about a 2-3 week curve before we see what the offense is really like. OL hasn't played yet together, Flacco out and Woodhead out. First quarter of the season will probably look something similar to pre Harbaugh Ravens ball, if the defense carries this into to the season.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pass protection actually shouldn't be the big issue with the oline. However the lack of run blocking really doesn't inspire any confidence. I've noticed that for awhile now. Howard needs to get back into football shape. We are desperate for Stanley to come back.

We need an upgrade soon. Ozzie has seriously lost points in my book for his lack of attention to the oline.

He'll lament lewis but i don't think he's that good of a player TBH.

Pretty amazing the offense has gotten more yards than Buffalo. Just coming up short at the worst times.
The Bills offense isn't really doing much of anything either so outgaining them doesn't say much.

I'm so disappointed that we didn't get to see much of Woodrum against a starting defense.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
A few things

1- with each passing week, correa is looking like a future bust
2- Same great D line

Ideally two things need to be done

1- an upgrade at ILB ( this would make the D.....perfect)
2- an upgrade at LG

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Any word on why Maxx Williams didn't dress?
Don't know. I still think his spot was safe(if Harbaugh decides to let him go after what he did last week, I will lose my fucking mind). But he practiced all week. Perriman was warming up so that's also a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.