• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Indeed it has been decided that Woodrum is over Lewis, but what do you see being decided on Woodrum. Roster or Practice Squad? I really don't think we're going with 3 QBs on the roster.
Yep, if Harbs is telling the truth re Flacco's injury, definitely 2 QBs only. PS looks to be the place for him, speaking realistically, although personally, I'd take him over Mallett. If one of them has to play we're doomed anyway, so let's try with a guy who might improve (based on what he's shown) rather than a guy who we know isn't going anywhere.

Yep, if Harbs is telling the truth re Flacco's injury, definitely 2 QBs only. PS looks to be the place for him, speaking realistically, although personally, I'd take him over Mallett. If one of them has to play we're doomed anyway, so let's try with a guy who might improve (based on what he's shown) rather than a guy who we know isn't going anywhere.
I guess it depends on the number of games you expect the backup would have to play. If it is a whole season, then I agree - may as well go with a project and see what happens. But if it is just a few games, you got to go with the guy who gives you a better chance to manage a game salvage a couple wins and that probably is still Mallett.

Status
Not open for further replies.