• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Predictions and Bold Predictions

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Ok dudes. Let's hear some bold yet realistic predictions. While optimistic let's remain reasonable as well. With some predictions of players that could have a disappointing performance.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm gonna predict that hurst outplays Howard at RT and we feel comfortable with hurst starting there next season

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'll also predict that jaylen hill leads the team in ints, he will play in the slot and be tested often, being a udfa, and he makes qbs pay for it

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I predict ZDS doesn't get more than 6 sacks but becomes a PFF darling by getting a lot of pressures from multiple spots.
I also predict Michael Pierce and Brent Urban to go to the Pro Bowl.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
I predict that C.J.Mosley will have over 120 tackles , 4 interceptions and go to the pro bowl. I also predict 10 sacks for Matt Judon.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Brandon Carr becomes a Sharece Wright type player, but that paves the way for the defensive rookie of the year Marlon Humphrey.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ok dudes. Let's hear some bold yet realistic predictions. While optimistic let's remain reasonable as well. With some predictions of players that could have a disappointing performance.
ravens 13-3 and play the pats in the AFC championship game

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Judon doesn't have many sacks but has a ton of pressure, TFLs, and swatted balls at the line.

Michael pierce emerges as one of the biggest defensive names in football and next offseason he enters the conversation of potential 2018 dpoy(yes I think he's that good)

One of our rookies push for DROY and maybe win it, I actually think bowser has the best shot based on what we've seen in preseason

Ryan Jensen finishes the season as one of the top centers in the league

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I have lots of good predictions that will take time to write. But let's get this out of the way first. The receivers will somewhat underperform. Maybe not total busts. But won't really have the stats that we really wanted for them. Wallace is 31 and mostly a speed player. Maclin while productive will not quite hit the 1100 yards 9 TDs everybody wants from him. Permian be it injuries, whatever will not be the consistent NO.1 WR everybody wants. If he isn't injured he will make plays but not consistent enough. TEs while productive not spectacular that takes offense to the next level of top10 offenses There that part is out of the way now.

Jensen by December will be talked about and recognized as one of an up and coming premier centers.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Judon doesn't have many sacks but has a ton of pressure, TFLs, and swatted balls at the line.

Michael pierce emerges as one of the biggest defensive names in football and next offseason he enters the conversation of potential 2018 dpoy(yes I think he's that good)

One of our rookies push for DROY and maybe win it, I actually think bowser has the best shot based on what we've seen in preseason

Ryan Jensen finishes the season as one of the top centers in the league

Don't get me wrong dude. I think Pierce has borderline pro bowl potential. But he isn't sudden enough like the top dudes to make enough plays like the top 8 defensive players in the league that are in that conversation. But hey wouldn't u take pro bowl level? Same with Urban and Henry. All are on that Fletcher Cox Kawaan Short potential level. And Urban is on that Calais Campbell/Armstead potential. But stronger than Cambell

Last edited: