• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Predictions and Bold Predictions

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I predict my blood pressure will be off the chart 75% of the games this year because of our offense not putting up enough points......trust me, I think my low prediction percentage is very bold. On a serious note, I predict our defense out scores our offense at least two games this year and sets an NFL record in points scored for a season.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I predict my blood pressure will be off the chart 75% of the games this year because of our offense not putting up enough points......trust me, I think my low prediction percentage is very bold. On a serious note, I predict our defense out scores our offense at least two games this year and sets an NFL record in points scored for a season.
Dont have a good enough pass rush for that

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
After this season they will be considering tucker as one of the best kickers of all time
I think he is already regarded as one of the, if not the best kicker of all times. He's already the most accurate and has the most 50+ yards field goals in a single season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think he is already regarded as one of the, if not the best kicker of all times. He's already the most accurate and has the most 50+ yards field goals in a single season.
He's the most accuratate kicker with 100 attempts at this point in his career, but to be compared to the all time greats with a much longer career will take some time. That being said, he's definitely on pace.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think tucker may be currently holding the most dominant stretch of play from a kicker ever, but longevity is a huge part of a kickers legacy. There are lots of kickers who have created huge wins for their teams for well over a decade, some careers span 20+ years of consistent production.

Tucker's got a long way to go to even be considered the greatest kicker in RAVENS history, considering stover was winning games for the browns 1.0 and still winning us games in the flacco era.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think tucker may be currently holding the most dominant stretch of play from a kicker ever, but longevity is a huge part of a kickers legacy. There are lots of kickers who have created huge wins for their teams for well over a decade, some careers span 20+ years of consistent production.

Tucker's got a long way to go to even be considered the greatest kicker in RAVENS history, considering stover was winning games for the browns 1.0 and still winning us games in the flacco era.
I can't remember ever being so relaxed watching a kicker kick 50 plus yard field goals.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I can't remember ever being so relaxed watching a kicker kick 50 plus yard field goals.
Don't get me wrong, tucker right now is the greatest kicker I have ever watched and it's not even close, the dude has a rocket leg and ice in his veins and would go out and hit the returner for fun. But how long he keeps this up will be a big factor in his legacy

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Don't get me wrong, tucker right now is the greatest kicker I have ever watched and it's not even close, the dude has a rocket leg and ice in his veins and would go out and hit the returner for fun. But how long he keeps this up will be a big factor in his legacy
I totally agree

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I think so too but i believe it will be talked about through media soon

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
@ Bengals W
vs Browns W
@ Jaguars W
vs Steelers W
@ Raiders L
vs Bears W
@ Vikings W
vs Dolphins W
@ Titans L

BYE

@ Packers L
vs Texans L
vs Lions W
@ Steelers L
@ Browns W
vs Colts W
vs Bengals W

We finish the season at 11-5. Now that is BOLD as hell!

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I dont even think that is all that bold. Other then splitting with the steelers and picking the Ravens over the Vikings every single pick isnt really that controversial or I would say even really debatable. The Bengals are a bad football team, the Browns always get close but never close enough because its a divisional game, The Colts and Jags are not very good, the lions are a terrible matchup for them, the Dolphins are massively overrated.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I dont even think that is all that bold. Other then splitting with the steelers and picking the Ravens over the Vikings every single pick isnt really that controversial or I would say even really debatable. The Bengals are a bad football team, the Browns always get close but never close enough because its a divisional game, The Colts and Jags are not very good, the lions are a terrible matchup for them, the Dolphins are massively overrated.
Why do you keep underestimating Cincinnati? They may have a terrible oline, but they have a load of firepower to go with AJ Green, a good front 7, and a solid secretary. Their is a REALLY good chance they beat us week one because Dunlap and Atkins decide to massacre our crappy oline and we can't run the ball, and can't protect Joe because we become predictable, thus gassing our defense.

11-5 isn't just bold, it's unlikely. At best we're a 9-7 team imo.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why do you keep underestimating Cincinnati? They may have a terrible oline, but they have a load of firepower to go with AJ Green, a good front 7, and a solid secretary. Their is a REALLY good chance they beat us week one because Dunlap and Atkins decide to massacre our crappy oline and we can't run the ball, and can't protect Joe because we become predictable, thus gassing our defense.

I showed where I got 11-5 from. Now, please show me where you get 9-7 from....

Ludy51

Hall of Famer

Because it doesn't matter how good the fire power, without a line, an offense can't function