• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Predictions and Bold Predictions

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Was all that during summer leisure activities or you're working in some really dangerous field? Like green berets or something...

the first one was while working with boats and my leg went down a small gap at a weird angle - i thought i snapped it and then i had a second kneecap that looked pretty gnarly but it was fine ive only got a scar from it

the second one was while cycling to work and i get hit by a truck which gouged the flesh out of my ankle - luckily there was just enough skin left to stitch it together rather than get a plastic surgeon involved and i avoided major damage - ended up driving a load of friends 5 and a half hours each way to a surf trip even though i couldnt go surfing because of the stitching lol

the third one was the bomb that went off in a london tube at parsons green station and i get on a couple of stops away - i was running late on friday so i missed the tube i normally would have got one which likely would have been that one or close to that one - luckily i was running late and missed it

lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i never thought of that - i've had a suspiciously dangerous summer - i nearly broke my leg and ended up with a shin that looked like a second knee cap, got run over by a truck and saw the insides of my ankle, and was 10 minutes away from being on the train carriage where the bomb went off last friday

ive had a suspicious number of near misses - maybe it is all harbs's fault
Omg, sounds like harbs has your voodoo doll

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
@ Bengals W
vs Browns W
@ Jaguars W ("L")
vs Steelers W

Man! Did I miss it on this one! We got SKULL DRAGGED 44-7 by the Jaguars. Pathetic!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I predict a win and a breakout game. Need to get back on track as I was a little off with this one.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Bold prediction nobody will believe...

Joe Flacco and the wide receivers start taking off this week. Flacco and his receivers finally have had a few weeks to practice together and get the offense down and Flacco posts up solid numbers against Pittsburgh.

Stat line: 24/33 268 Yards 2 Touchdowns 1 Fumble

It's crazy how great Flacco is on these boards after a win and how bad he is after a loss.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bold prediction nobody will believe...

Joe Flacco and the wide receivers start taking off this week. Flacco and his receivers finally have had a few weeks to practice together and get the offense down and Flacco posts up solid numbers against Pittsburgh.

Stat line: 24/33 268 Yards 2 Touchdowns 1 Fumble

It's crazy how great Flacco is on these boards after a win and how bad he is after a loss.
It's a breakout.....