• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Predictions and Bold Predictions

RayRayRaven

Veteran
RayRayRaven, I know you know proper English, so keep up the BS and you're looking at a ban. It's obvious trolling.

LiT, quit replying. Just ignore it.

Get this guy the fuck out of here asap. We don't need this shit on these boards

Just ignore him

Good Morning,
My name is Raymond. Big game ahead, should be very revealing.
Personal information should generally be kept personal, but in this case we are going to make a small concession. And I do mean "we". Both my family and the zealots here that destroyed the community board over at Baltimoreravens.com.

My son's name is Raymond Jr. He is a 2003 Iraq War veteran. He was severely injured there by an IED, (Improved Explosive Device). but he was lucky. The others in the Humvee that day were not as fortunate. Ray Jr, has no recollection of the incident or months following it. He will tell you he was injured in Iraq by a misfire.

I set up this account and we are both "Gold Cup" members. One of the first, if not one of the very first. But it is a joint account, just as the account at the destroyed board was. But both are accounts I rarely post upon and opened only because Ray Jr, is more into football. That said he has heard me scream at Flacco, Newsome and Harbaugh innumerable times watching the games.

Now it appears the riff raff that destroyed the previous site have belatedly migrated here. They were supposed to go to a restrictive board run by one of their "fellow travelers", but something must have broken down there and here they are deja vu all over again here. Ray Jr came to me upset because they are already threatening Ray Jr with being banned for his writing skills, when the majority of the late arriving migrants here have no idea what the grammar rules are. And when you put Nazi's in place as moderators to keep the Chat "Pure", you've sealed your fate. The quote's show moderators calling for silencing Ray Jr. And the use of an F Bomb by a smoking, drinking, swearing member of the gestapo that went totally uncensored and un-cautioned. What gives? That's a rhetorical question.

Ray Jr was raised properly and will likely never swear here. He does not drink or smoke.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Not really ashamed of myself because the type of posting he/you make elicits tons of negative responses and takes the entire thread off topic and it delves into personal attacks and passive aggressive attacks and we don't need that.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Good Morning,
My name is Raymond. Big game ahead, should be very revealing.
Personal information should generally be kept personal, but in this case we are going to make a small concession. And I do mean "we". Both my family and the zealots here that destroyed the community board over at Baltimoreravens.com.

My son's name is Raymond Jr. He is a 2003 Iraq War veteran. He was severely injured there by an IED, (Improved Explosive Device). but he was lucky. The others in the Humvee that day were not as fortunate. Ray Jr, has no recollection of the incident or months following it. He will tell you he was injured in Iraq by a misfire.

I set up this account and we are both "Gold Cup" members. One of the first, if not one of the very first. But it is a joint account, just as the account at the destroyed board was. But both are accounts I rarely post upon and opened only because Ray Jr, is more into football. That said he has heard me scream at Flacco, Newsome and Harbaugh innumerable times watching the games.

Now it appears the riff raff that destroyed the previous site have belatedly migrated here. They were supposed to go to a restrictive board run by one of their "fellow travelers", but something must have broken down there and here they are deja vu all over again here. Ray Jr came to me upset because they are already threatening Ray Jr with being banned for his writing skills, when the majority of the late arriving migrants here have no idea what the grammar rules are. And when you put Nazi's in place as moderators to keep the Chat "Pure", you've sealed your fate. The quote's show moderators calling for silencing Ray Jr. And the use of an F Bomb by a smoking, drinking, swearing member of the gestapo that went totally uncensored and un-cautioned. What gives? That's a rhetorical question.

Ray Jr was raised properly and will likely never swear here. He does not drink or smoke.

Nice story, how long did It take you to come up with that? You're a troll and you spiraled the old boards into a steaming pile of horseshit by sidetracking every conversation

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Their line isn't that bad. Their highly athletic aggressive young left tackle is injury free and looking awesome lately. Reports are he is totally dominant in practice. And Fisher is looking solid. Their interior OLine is looking solid but not dominant after losing a top5 guard to free agency. Andre Smith is a good RT. if Fisher is solid then Andre Smith a power player could play inside for a dominant presence along the interior to replace Zeitler. Mixon is looking really good to take heat off the rush on the QB. Overall their OLine is looking very solid.
Pause.png

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Prediction for the Browns: Judon gets 2 sacks, Pierce gets another one and Flacco throws for 2 TDs and connects on several deep balls with the trio.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the games that AJ Green torches us, Jimmy Smith was eiher injured, or still recovering from turf toe (the first 8 games if 2015). In the first 8 games AJ torched us toward the end of the game. @Truth
Yes - I know one of them Jimmy held him in check all game, but they moved AJ away from him, and he got like an 80 yard TD. Killer was ... it was the game winner.

So - my "bold" prediction that we wouldn't allow a TD over 30 yards (well, any TD for that matter) and Green would be held in check was on target.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
The bengals line is gonna take some time to get *NSYNC. But the interior will continue to miss zeitlers power and experience. But could be adequate once it gains experience and adjusts. Their current offensive issues are probably more than OLine related. It's outa sync.
time