• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2017 College Football Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This is what I hate about football man, injuries are so frequent and play such a big part, and careers/progresses are damaged so often by then.

Was looking forward to seeing him play this year, really hope he comes back strong
Lot of people saying it was going to happen sooner or later, after they failed to improve on the O line.
It's a shame. They have a great defense, some useful wideouts and with him I think they'd be in playoff discussion this year.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Holy Shit, Texas A&M had maybe the most embarassing college opener ever. Up 44-10 against UCLA and then they blew it. What a joke.

Also known as "all hail our lord and Savior Josh Rosen"

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
WVs QB just blew that game. Holy shit that spin move when he had an easy lane to the sideline was stupid

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lot of people saying it was going to happen sooner or later, after they failed to improve on the O line.
It's a shame. They have a great defense, some useful wideouts and with him I think they'd be in playoff discussion this year.
Sounds like what Sami and lost say about our line...

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
We've got ourselves a hell of a quarterback class. Darnold, Rosen, and Allen all reek of franchise guys imo.

Good god. If this the year to tank, the the Jets are going to be scary.

Hell, if Rosen's stock drops due to his Lavar Ball like mouth, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Dude has a Flacco arm and he's fucking accurate.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
As a Virginian...my teams is VIRGINIA TECH! We just dropped those Mountaineers last night. 1-0.

maxresdefault.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don't think I'm going to far. Have you watched the tape of him against SC?
lol I've watched Chubb sparingly and i must admit he's one of the more dominant players that I've watched, barnetts dip was out of this world though and I haven't seen quite the same dip from Chubb.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
lol I've watched Chubb sparingly and i must admit he's one of the more dominant players that I've watched, barnetts dip was out of this world though and I haven't seen quite the same dip from Chubb.
I also hadn't seen that from him until this year's opener. He looked a ton more explosive and his dip was incredibly sudden and wentI very low. He abused the OT anytime he used it. Barnett's was the picture perfect of that move but to see Chubb reproduce that level of perfection several times in one game blew me away. And I wasn't a fan of Chubb to begin with.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Lamar Jackson has made some plays today and has 3 TD's but some of his throws have been atrocious.

Dude's putting up some video game numbers. I'm not a Louisville fan, but that's taking the bad with the good. He still has to be in the conversation for Heisman.