• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I don't know why but I am on edge for this game, but I guess it is because I am already on edge due to Irma. I hope our oline plays well, we contain AJ Green, and we come away injury free.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I don't know why but I am on edge for this game, but I guess it is because I am already on edge due to Irma. I hope our oline plays well, we contain AJ Green, and we come away injury free.
I think we all are. This game will tell us a lot about what to expect for this season...

Tank

Hall of Famer
I think we all are. This game will tell us a lot about what to expect for this season...

That may not be the case. So many new pieces, so many players that haven't played together. I'm thinking we won't know what to expect until three or four games in.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
That may not be the case. So many new pieces, so many players that haven't played together. I'm thinking we won't know what to expect until three or four games in.
Of course, but it will be the biggest indicator we get since 217 days. It's not the moment of truth, but there is a lot at stake as far as I'm concerned.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Preparing for the post game harbs by default press conference

''Tough loss, full credit to the bengals, they played winning football and we did not, back to the drawing board and to work for browns next week, we will get better, we have to and we will'' * looks blankly at press for questions*...

Answer to every question-

'' Just fundamentals, jeff ''

'' Aj green made a heck of a play, like he always does''.

'' Full confidence in Joe.. Joe's only going to get better''.

RayRayRaven

Veteran

Preparing for the post game harbs by default press conference

''Tough loss, full credit to the bengals, they played winning football and we did not, back to the drawing board and to work for browns next week, we will get better, we have to and we will'' * looks blankly at press for questions*...

Answer to every question-

'' Just fundamentals, jeff ''

'' Aj green made a heck of a play, like he always does''.

'' Full confidence in Joe.. Joe's only going to get better''.

this game is the season. year is on this game. win and we have a chanse for playoffs. loss and it gonna be long year. we will keep it close for a long time but 2 int by joe an there super offence will give it to them sayin 23-13

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
this game is the season. year is on this game. win and we have a chanse for playoffs. loss and it gonna be long year. we will keep it close for a long time but 2 int by joe an there super offence will give it to them sayin 23-13
I wouldn't say it is our season, but I agree it is a very important game being against a tough division opponent which will very likely have effects later on for the playoffs. We certainly don't want to start off being in a hole giving the edge in a tiebreaker to a division opponent. Hopefully Joe worked on his timing this week and will be smart with his throws and the oline keeps him from being rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.