• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
DJX25nDXgAAxHXE.jpg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Damn, we need to get TWill on the field. He's too valuable and a s a much better pass rusher than ZDS

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ahh man all these defensive guys on the inactive.
I was looking forward to seeing Tim Williams & Kaufusi especially.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
These inactives are a little unnerving to me. For DE I suppose it is Urban and Davis but who backs up the O-line? The new trades with little Ravens experience? Hopefully we win this game but importantly come out of it unscathed.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
These inactives are a little unnerving to me. For DE I suppose it is Urban and Davis but who backs up the O-line? The new trades with little Ravens experience? Hopefully we win this game but importantly come out of it unscathed.
I agree and believe the 7th inactive player should have been one of the new oline players and kept TWill active

Last edited:

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's GameDay! Man I couldn't sleep, I'm too excited.
I'm excited and petrified at the same time. Too many unknowns on offense and Green is the only Bengals player that scares me for our defense. I just want it to be 4:30PM and know we've beaten the Bengals and then I watch the full tape with a normal heartbeat!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Not happy about Williams or Henry. We need all the pass rush we can get. Harbaugh needs to stop overvaluing special teamers and understand this.

This is part of why I wouldn't mind it at all if he was fired after this season if we suck smh.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Fuck this. I just lost so much excitement for this game. When the fuck are we gonna finally learn to stop inactivating key fucking defenders for kick coverage players!

FUCK harbaugh gets on my nerves with this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.