• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cleveland

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
As far as I can tell this is an absolute must win game for the Ravens for several reason. They can't sleep on Kizer or the Browns. They can't give up the run because the Browns stuff it on the first few possessions. Because if they do, they'll fall into Cleveland's trap. Maintain 50-50 rush pass ratio in this game at a minimum if not 60-40 run pass. No turnovers by the Ravens and don't give up short fields to the Browns. Do all this and we win. But, if we fail to do these things, then we'll be so bummed out we'll be calling for the ouster of Harbs, Flacco, etc by tonight. Hopefully we keep the winning streak going.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chris Moore is inactive so who does the kick returns? Is Tony McRae active for this game because he's a pretty efficient KO returner?

ALI624

Pro Bowler
On NFL streams on Reddit, are they all on time delay? Seems to be off by a minute or so.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
where can I pay to watch the game? i tried to watch it on NFL.com and it directs me to the PASS which only allows me to watch the game after the face