• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cleveland

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flag football maybe

Our problem is Camp would be a good replacement for losing Woodhead but who knows how
long it will be before he pulls a hammy.
Unfortunately,it looks like Woodhead was gonna be our 3rd down go to guy as he runs great routes
and has great hands and now he's gone till Week 11

ALI624

Pro Bowler
We activated RB Alex Collins and CB Tony McRae from PS.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
cinsey was the good team and we blanked em on the road
the browns at home are are oyster :p

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I absolutely respect the Browns. Whatever you want to say about them, they're tough. And if by any chance a Browns fan were to sneak up here, nothing but respect for you sir.
I have to be honest though, I'm pretty confident. We just match up well with them. If just for the fact that we have 3 good WR and their number one CB is Jamaar Taylor, I feel good about this game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I absolutely respect the Browns. Whatever you want to say about them, they're tough. And if by any chance a Browns fan were to sneak up here, nothing but respect for you sir.
I have to be honest though, I'm pretty confident. We just match up well with them. If just for the fact that we have 3 good WR and their number one CB is Jamaar Taylor, I feel good about this game.
I think our defense is the matchup here. They have a good OL but they have a rookie qb who is only slightly NFL caliber at this point, our defensive playbook will be too much for him to handle

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I think our defense is the matchup here. They have a good OL but they have a rookie qb who is only slightly NFL caliber at this point, our defensive playbook will be too much for him to handle
Secondary just needs to keep doing what they did with Bengals - that ought to give time to our pass rush

I had seats like that once. In DC when the Ravens played the Skins and went into OT and they beat us with Cousins, who was relatively unknown at the time. Got some nice TD pics from the Ravens. Enjoy it!

Waiting on that gameday thread to be opened. lol

I'll be keeping my phone in hand in hopes to get some good TD pictures and/or videos, I'm
excited!

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I watched a nice film study and the defense disguised some packages really well. Judon in particular faked left side pressure, went up the middle and got through pretty clean, which led to Dalton side stepping and going forward right into a blitz. Great defensive designs and if I were Pees, I'd be throwing everything at the rookie.

Outside of a couple of plays, the miscommunication which Dalton over threw anyways, and a missed opportunity by Dalton in the flat, right before the Suggs strip sack, the defense is playing really smart, and fast.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
One thing that goes unmentioned though with throwing the book at a rookie is this..

He's a rookie, throwing the whole playbook at him will make us look dominant, but he's a rookie and it's probably unnecessary for a decisive win, and opening the playbook does something terrible for us...

We gotta see Big Ben twice, maybe three times a year. Give that man as little film as possible. If we can save some key plays, save em. Don't tip your hand too early. Ben would be the guy to see a formation or a showing in the fourth quarter and recognize that shit and make us pay.