• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cleveland

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sheldon price must have had one heck of a concussion and hills minor injury doesn't seem so minor to me. he got the injury on august 29th.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
okay, i;m demanding a game from perriman. he really hasnt broken out yet but i;m tired of his overly positive attitude not actualy producing anything of note. He needs to stop getting his ass handed to him everytime he is targeted.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
He could probably use someone on the roster in place of Camp. Is his potential really that great to keep him?

Weddle had an illness too, but he made it back to practice. Apparently Williams was walking off the practice field so might have joined the practice at a later time.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
We have plenty of rush options in Williams, Henry and Kaufusi ..heck Ricard looks like a baller.
I'd really like to see J.Hill though...i think he's just a sheer playmaker.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
okay, i;m demanding a game from perriman. he really hasnt broken out yet but i;m tired of his overly positive attitude not actualy producing anything of note. He needs to stop getting his ass handed to him everytime he is targeted.
We're just blessed to have him.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would love to see a great game from him as well, but you can't put all the blame on him for not producing. Last game specifically, I mean above all else we only threw the ball 17 times. Can't expect much.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We have plenty of rush options in Williams, Henry and Kaufusi ..heck Ricard looks like a baller.
I'd really like to see J.Hill though...i think he's just a sheer playmaker.
I don't see how kaufusi makes an impact tbh, I think he needs another year of good conditioning. Dudes got some tools but doesn't seem to be able to use them, he's been sapped of his explosion and is still built really weird, he needs to slim down and hopefully he gains a step from it

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I don't see how kaufusi makes an impact tbh, I think he needs another year of good conditioning. Dudes got some tools but doesn't seem to be able to use them, he's been sapped of his explosion and is still built really weird, he needs to slim down and hopefully he gains a step from it
He's got potential to be better than Urban, hopefully he'd get the same amount of time to become a pro. Should need less if he can now stay healthy.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He's got potential to be better than Urban, hopefully he'd get the same amount of time to become a pro. Should need less if he can now stay healthy.
I agree, I know kaufusi has loads of potential, he just doesn't look like he's gonna realize much of that potential this year, he was a big long explosive edge rusher in college but he looked downright sluggish in preseason against camp bodies. Coaches and players haven't spoke of him at all but they rave about Urban pierce bowser twill peanut etc. so maybe he just hasn't made any noise and hasn't looked like the player they thought he was? I'm sure the injury and year off from football hurt him badly, so I'm far from writing him off, I'm just not expecting much this year