• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Giants look like they have bad coaching. Never really liked the head coach to begin with

Sure it was one game against Houston and then they got blown out by Tennessee, but already you can see the Tom Coughlin effect in Jacksonville. The Giants lost the toughness that Coughlin brought to the team when they moved on from him. I think as time goes on, Coughlin will have the Jaguars playing like the Giants South.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Giants are gonna be bad this year oof.
It's what happens when your oline is the epitome of hot garbage. You have Pugh, and he's good. But Richburg thus far has been a one year wonder and the rest of the line... Sucks. Jerry is decent, but Flowers is one of the worst starters in football right now, and Hart isn't spectacular either.

Doesn't help when your RB situation is also not particularly promising. Perkins would be a great compliment, but he's nothing else, and Vereen is another Danny Woodhead. Great out of the backfield as a receiver, but not as much else.

Plus, it's the regular season, so Eli Manning is going to derp his way through it like he always does, until the Eagles and the Redskins collapse and somehow the Giants make to the wildcard game.. Yeah

Pats

Veteran
It's what happens when your oline is the epitome of hot garbage. You have Pugh, and he's good. But Richburg thus far has been a one year wonder and the rest of the line... Sucks. Jerry is decent, but Flowers is one of the worst starters in football right now, and Hart isn't spectacular either.

Doesn't help when your RB situation is also not particularly promising. Perkins would be a great compliment, but he's nothing else, and Vereen is another Danny Woodhead. Great out of the backfield as a receiver, but not as much else.

Plus, it's the regular season, so Eli Manning is going to derp his way through it like he always does, until the Eagles and the Redskins collapse and somehow the Giants make to the wildcard game.. Yeah
Yeah they have issues everywhere plus I think they have a dunce coach. I dont think they'll make the playoffs. I see them a 7 win team and mostly because of the defense.