• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow........ so the AFC West standings look like this:

Raiders 2-0
Chiefs 2-0
Broncos 2-0

Chargers 0-2

We may have to win the division to ensure we get in the playoffs.

Pats

Veteran

Raiders 2-0
Chiefs 2-0
Broncos 2-0

Chargers 0-2

I think broncos will fade once again honestly, chiefs are interesting since berry is done for the year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Falcons are holding The Pack in check here. Wonder if another blown lead will come in play.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The New Internet meme of the 2017 NFL Season.....

DJ-MD2JXoAAD43D.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Year in year out, the Pack's FO CONTINUES to waste away the Baaaaaaaaaaaaadd Man's career with porous defenses.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
An Angry Green Bay team coming off a loss, returning home to Lambeau is exactly what the Bengals need.... to keep their losing streak in tact.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Year in year out, the Pack's FO CONTINUES to waste away the Baaaaaaaaaaaaadd Man's career with porous defenses.
I mean, he's generally had very solid defenses, but let's not act as if Rodgers didn't have two turnovers that led to 14 points for the Falcons. That's a potential 28 point swing.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I mean, he's generally had very solid defenses, but let's not act as if Rodgers didn't have two turnovers that led to 14 points for the Falcons. That's a potential 28 point swing.

I'm just saying in general. But once the score was like 34-7, I stopped watching.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Raiders 2-0
Chiefs 2-0
Broncos 2-0

And then there's....guess who from the AFC North:

Ravens 2-0
Steelers 2-0

I hope the Ravens get the job done against the Jags in London on Sunday cause the Steelers got the Bears. And, "IF" by some miracle that the Bears can drop the Steelers and we win; we'll be 3-0 vs the Steelers being 2-1 with an opportunity to drop them to 2-2 as we advance to 4-0 in Baltimore in week 4. My wife and I will be driving up from VA to attend that game (as always).

GO RAVENS!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And then there's....guess who from the AFC North:

Ravens 2-0
Steelers 2-0

I hope the Ravens get the job done against the Jags in London on Sunday cause the Steelers got the Bears. And, "IF" by some miracle that the Bears can drop the Steelers and we win; we'll be 3-0 vs the Steelers being 2-1 with an opportunity to drop them to 2-2 as we advance to 4-0 in Baltimore in week 4. My wife and I will be driving up from VA to attend that game (as always).

GO RAVENS!

man, don't get ahead of yourself, let's beat the jags first... please?