• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Browns: Week 2 Edition

Tank

Hall of Famer
I personally think that evaluation is simply a matter of opinions. I have never heard about that when it comes to Mike Wallace joining the team. If that was the case you would hear coaches alluding to it and the media reporting it.
From this stand point, it makes no sense to me as to why he wouldn't be giving 100%. He's on a team where his production would be at it's peak, playing for a playoff contender, all while playing for a good contract. It would make sense if he was on the Bengals or Browns, but it makes no sense to me as to why Mike Wallace just doesn't want to give any effort. He wants to be apart of this team and went as far as take a shot at his former teammate(Bridgewater) to make it known. He very likely turned down money to come here and if he wasn't 100% into it then he probably would've went for the money.
Right, a matter of opinion. May be right, may be wrong. Whatever I hope he still makes a valuable contribution.

He turned down more $ to come to Bmore? I didn't know that.

Last edited:

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter

For those who don't have the GamePass and wish to see the game again, be quick because the video will probably last 5h before YouTube deletes it.

Right, a matter of opinion. May be right, may be wrong. Whatever I hope he still makes a valuable contribution.

He turned down more $ to come to Bmore? I didn't know that.
If that's your evaluation of him then I guess we'll have to leave it at that. I'm confident that he'll show up soon.