• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Music Thread

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
i’m no audiophile but does anyone else that has Apple Music think that a good 90% of Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio mixes are awful? it seems like everyone loves it and I’m the only that despises it

Nurps

MVP
Finally getting to see one of my favorite bands tonight. PRIMUS SUCKS!!! Doing an entire set of their music and then playing Rushs' "A Farewell To Kings" in its entirety. Giggity. *BASS SLAPS*

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Finally getting to see one of my favorite bands tonight. PRIMUS SUCKS!!! Doing an entire set of their music and then playing Rushs' "A Farewell To Kings" in its entirety. Giggity. *BASS SLAPS*

Yeah Les is a nut. :lol:. Hope you had a blast.

Nurps

MVP
Yeah Les is a nut. :lol:. Hope you had a blast.

IT WAS AWESOME, thanks!

The highlight, for me, was Les coming out in the pig outfit when they did this one. My friend was on multiple edibles and was laughing his ass off while the rest of us were jumping around lol. I'm always reminded that Im pushing 50 after nights like this. Drunk af. Hungover af.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
IT WAS AWESOME, thanks!

The highlight, for me, was Les coming out in the pig outfit when they did this one. My friend was on multiple edibles and was laughing his ass off while the rest of us were jumping around lol. I'm always reminded that Im pushing 50 after nights like this. Drunk af. Hungover af.

Chrissakes I don't know how anybody needs edibles. :lol:. I was laughing my ass off and I'm straight as an arrow right now. Good stuff.