• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Baltimore Orioles Discussion (2017 Season)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Might as well be the one to break this thread in on this forum. Game is currently delayed due to weather but the start time is aiming toward 7:45pm.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Glad to see the O's take the first two against the White Sox. Hopefully we can pull out the brooms later today!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just need the Cubs to beat the Yankees tonight to end the night in first place in the AL East. Should be a good 4 game series coming up with the Nationals, 2 at The Yard and 2 in DC.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just need the Cubs to beat the Yankees tonight to end the night in first place in the AL East. Should be a good 4 game series coming up with the Nationals, 2 at The Yard and 2 in DC.

Hell to the No-JO!

I may be a loyal Baltimore Ravens fan but NOT an Orioles fan. Pure YANKEES man here!

new_york_yankees_modern_logo_embroidery_design.jpg

GO YANKEES!

Last edited:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Gausman had a good start today. Hopefully the bullpen can close things out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Orioles complete the comeback, down 4-2 and in the bottom of the 9th score two runs to tie the game at 4 and now the game is heading into Extra Innings! Come on O's, you can finish the comeback!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Why oh why do Baltimore sports teams always have to make it come down to the wire. Had a comfortable 6-2 lead in the bottom of the 8th and give up a 2 run home run. Sigh..........

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't know what's worse, that HR from Werth or the fact we still have no outs against the Nationals.
[doublepost=1494469546,1494468985][/doublepost]Brach just gave this game away, O's were up 6-2 then let the Nats back into the game. Then he just allowed 2 runs to let the Nats win 7-6, unbelievable. Get rid of Brach before he kills our chances to get to the post season.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Even though he's lacking some arm strength, Tillman looked pretty decent being his first outing. It'll be great if he can get back to form.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Oh boy! Runs!
[doublepost=1494791534,1494791485][/doublepost]Of course I go away and they tie the game.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love the RAVENS to pieces but I couldn't give a damn about the Orioles. To hell with ya'll! :D:D

YANKEES ALL DAY...EVERY DAY!!!

Watching my dude "THE CAPTAIN" Derek Sanderson Jeter get his #2 RETIRED!

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE NYY WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP WINS and MEMORIES "JEET".

mlbf_36041925_th_45.jpg

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love the RAVENS to pieces but I couldn't give a damn about the Orioles. To hell with ya'll! :D:D

YANKEES ALL DAY...EVERY DAY!!!

Watching my dude "THE CAPTAIN" Derek Sanderson Jeter get his #2 RETIRED!

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE NYY WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP WINS and MEMORIES "JEET".

mlbf_36041925_th_45.jpg

Well ya know the Yankees were the Balt Orioles at the beginning.....................................so your welcome.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Well ya know the Yankees were the Balt Orioles at the beginning.....................................so your welcome.

That was sooooooo long ago man, that Baltimore has no connection or claim to the Yankees becoming winners of 27 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS whatsoever. Nice try though Will. :lol:

@Militant X 1
1p1duo.jpg

jk, you're cool bro.

That's hilarious :D:D

Not trying to hi-jack the thread with Yankee talk......just having a little fun.