• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Baltimore Orioles Discussion (2017 Season)

Tank

Hall of Famer
That was sooooooo long ago man, that Baltimore has no connection or claim to the Yankees becoming winners of 27 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS whatsoever. Nice try though Will. :lol:
:p:D

That's hilarious :D:D

Not trying to hi-jack the thread with Yankee talk......just having a little fun.

Well Mili you already hijacked the thread by trashing it up with yank off pics and such. lol Why not just be a nice guy, start a Yankees thread and leave this one to the fans of the Birds. Thanks! :D

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well Mili you already hijacked the thread by trashing it up with yank off pics and such. lol Why not just be a nice guy, start a Yankees thread and leave this one to the fans of the Birds. Thanks! :D

Trashing it? Yank off pics? LOL!!! :D

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's right dog! This is an Oriole's thread! Take that nyy garbage to the nyy thread! LMAO!
What kind of a reception would these pics get in a Yankees thread? ;)

Pure toilet paper dog! :p

But since you want to post pics, here is a sweet one of just 5 of my Yankees 27 World Series Championship Trophies....

BDkKbDBCcAA_St4.jpg

When you BUMS get at least 10 of these.....come back and holla at a brotha :D:D .....

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Pure toilet paper dog! :p

But since you want to post pics, here is a sweet one of just 5 of my Yankees 27 World Series Championship Trophies....

When you BUMS get at least 10 of these.....come back and holla at a brotha :D:D .....

'Cmon man! Simple concept......Oriole's thread, Oriole's pics. Got it? Now mind your manners and git. lol :D

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Zach is out for 1 1/2 to 2 months.......that's a killer.

Yeah that one hurts. I say do and die with Brach and just do the Norfolk shuttle train ( which I hope runs right off the tracks thru Mili's house) :oops:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I hope Miley can pitch a good game today. Let's end the losing streak!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah that one hurts. I say do and die with Brach and just do the Norfolk shuttle train ( which I hope runs right off the tracks thru Mili's house) :oops:

Yeah, it's gonna have to be a group effort, doesn't seem like Brach is up to the task.

lol at the train. :D

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I posted on the other site that I had little to no faith in the Orioles bullpen, namely Givens and O'Day, but now Brach is giving up a grand slam for the ninth blown save of the year for the Orioles.

That's bad. Like, really bad. The Orioles had 14 all of last year and only 15 the year prior. They are on pace for 31 in 2017.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I can't believe they won last night. I went to bed and they were losing in the 9th.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I like Castillo.
[doublepost=1495336172,1495286491][/doublepost]Looks like it needs to be said again. I like Castillo.

I'm a little concerned about the bullpen, but I hope they can figure themselves out.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am just glad to see us get some wins, even if they are giving up more runs than I would like making it too close for comfort. Right now, I am just happy for the wins. Go O's!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Did Miley have a good game today and just get unlucky with the error?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I think if we can get Britton back and healthy we are legit world series contenders. Just yesterday was my birthday and my girlfriend got me Angel's O's tickets. Will be my first ever game for them real life, but Ive watched at least 3/4s of the games for the last few years (difficult as a SoCal fan under 18) Can't wait for that day lol. Also, I think we don't have that big of a problem at starting pitcher. Besides Ubaldo, (who when I see on the mound, I accept the loss), I think we are a top half rotation. Miley and Bundy are on fire, and Chris and Guasman will get back to it soon.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Blowing a 6 run lead smh. I mean, I should have expected Ubaldo to give up a lot of runs, but still. :brickwall: