• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, the Ugly, and the Awful: Week 3 Edition

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Looks to me like Flacco is feeling the effects of 3 years of injuries and a terrible o-line
new oc every yr and one that shouldnot be doin the job now. he has never liked the rush and it rattles him now more than ever. has trouble readin the field without pressur with pressur he loses it entirely panic mode

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
"What defines a season is how you respond to the adversity that you face. That's in football, that's in life." John Harbaugh
Probably some truth to that statement, but it seems kinda cliche at this point.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
"What defines a season is how you respond to the adversity that you face. That's in football, that's in life." John Harbaugh
As much as I hate coach speak, I've always been fond of that quote.

Now I don't like it being used after this game. But still. We royally got our asses kicked.its not the time for motivation

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
that is the most generic statement he could have made. In anything, overcoming adversity is key. Can't wait to see Flaccos. His are just as bland.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
As far as positives go, and I know that both of the times of heavy usage were in garbage time, but Alex Collins looks like he could be a solid contributor. He runs with balance and determination, and he's been decisive, showing good burst as well. I feel like he's earned to share some snaps with the immediate starters.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
"Playing winning football wins football games and we just didn't play winning football. We have to score more than the other team and we just couldn't Score. Our team fought their hearts out, I'm so proud of this football team. They kept fighting until the very end. Going through Adversity makes us stronger as a team. "

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
This defense has cracks. Getting beat by the deep balls is something they haven't fixed apparently. Has happened since game one.
And we they can't get to the QB, good luck secondary. They've been getting beat often. A lot of pathetic tackling today

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
"Playing winning football wins football games and we just didn't play winning football. We have to score more than the other team and we just couldn't Score. Our team fought their hearts out, I'm so proud of this football team. They kept fighting until the very end. Going through Adversity makes us stronger as a team. "
I hope Harbs didn't actually say that.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Honestly, the Jags came in with a stellar offensive game plan and executed really well. Major props to them.

Offensively for the Ravens? They just flat out failed to execute. I didn't think the running game was going to be very effective, but my word the Jags secondary was not playing well and Flacco just did not take advantage.