• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, the Ugly, and the Awful: Week 3 Edition

u musta missed that push off and hook. hes always beaten by the ball no clue where it is. I doan pay attention to pff or film study usually a corner gets judged when he starts lettin in sixes. he didnt do that today but bortles? so good on him today. it ok time will tell.
Bortles didn't get anything when throwing at him though...

RayRayRaven

Veteran
With Baltimore's injuries they were always going to be playing from behind in a sense.
we usually match up well with the stealers and almost always play em tough. not readin to much into this tromping. oversea who knows what distractins jet lag the whole disruption. we cant play that bad again. am worried about our secondary. if it is as bad as the first 3 games the matchup we usually have may not be as even. they got that Bryant back and hes a wild card with our slow footers back there

still hopin we get into that game even steven

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'M PISSED! NOBODY IS SAFE!

THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM SUCKED ASS!

FROM THE QB, O-LINE, RB/WR and the "NO-SHOW" DEFENSE!

I HATE THE "INCONSISTENCY" OF THIS TEAM WITH A PASSION!

YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT IT IS THE SAME B.S.

WIN A GAME OR 2 AND THEN GET EMBARRASSED BY A TEAM YOU "SHOULD" HAVE BEATEN 44-7!

I'M SICK OF IT!

I'm worried about Joe, he needs to make his teammates better but unfortunately he looks like a very high maintenance guy and I'm fearful of that. He just does not look dependable.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not gonna happen. Baltimore in the 4th qtr, I have to face the music. Anyone have a brown paper bag that they're not using?

Yeah you do that! Anytime we as Ravens fans starting "thinking" that our team is all of that....WHEN CLEARLY THEY ARE NOT; and they get embarrassed and blown out like that? Go face the music!

Just tell them the truth; "The Ravens sucked ass yesterday!" Pathetic! Then maybe, they'll have mercy on you for being "TRUTHFUL".

bMore Heathen

Practice Squad
Did anybody else notice that we rotated the RG on every single possession? Why in the world would we think that would be a good idea?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Please start Alex Collins from now on and promote Roman. That's all I ask. Heck, maybe send someone a second round pick plus more to beef up the middle of the offensive line. They looked pathetic today and we need to run the ball to win. Protect your starting QB who has a bad back. I think that sounds reasonable. Flacco can't win without a run game, period.

Did anybody else notice that we rotated the RG on every single possession? Why in the world would we think that would be a good idea?
Skura wasn't bad but he wasn't good either. He just didn't screw things up. That said he's far from Yanda and that's a significant drop off, personally I think the Ravens want a good idea who's the best fit.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Skura wasn't bad but he wasn't good either. He just didn't screw things up. That said he's far from Yanda and that's a significant drop off, personally I think the Ravens want a good idea who's the best fit.
I don't think alternating is the best way to evaluate who is the best fit.