• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Pittsburgh

The Greek

Veteran
Can we please get a damn guard? I think the difference between getting a solid guard will be playoffs or no playoffs and it pisses me off to have confidence in the guys especially after they have played so awful. Hurst is manageable, but jeez did the right guards look bad. RT and LT, we are above average I would say. I think Jensen right around average, he surely gets the job done. Simply adding a guard could help us out so much ugh.
who do you recommend getting at this point. no one is trading anyone having only played 3 games. if we want a better guard, ozzie will have to trade a 2nd or 3rd which we all know he will not do. have to hope these guys improve or a team like the jets or niners are willing to trade for lets say a 4th.

Last edited:

redrum52

Hall of Famer
There's a video of Ravens top moments against the Steelers. Two game saving plays were made by the usual suspects Chykie Brown and Shareece Wright. Guess these games really do bring out the best in everyone...

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
id love to see more ofhumprhey this game. Maybe vs bryant. They gonna take some deep shots down field ofcourse so i wanna see how much he improved with getting his head around fast while ball in air

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Yep don't think we are winning this game. We probably only have a chance because we are at home.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Maxx and Hill also out. Watson more than likely will play useless he has a setback.

Well - I suppose we get to find out why we drafted Davis and Kafusi in the 3rd round with Williams and Urban out. If we don't find some way to get these guys worked in and have the rest of the guys around them play inspired ball, Bell could have a field day and it will be another long afternoon for the Ravens D.

As much as the Bears ran all over the Steelers last week, I just can't see our offensive front pushing anyone around. Hard to envision the offense doing anything that resembles clicking.

Yes, we're at home. Yes, its is a division game and an intense rivalry. But boy, after last week and with the injury situation not being any better, it is just hard to muster up a ton of optimism. Unfortunately, winning at home against your primary foe in the division borders on must-win, no matter when you meet them in the season. Bounce back is needed, but confidence it will happen is in short supply.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Wowzer. Gonna take a herculean effort from whoever will be on the field Sunday. We've beaten them many times when they were the favorites. Time to defend the Bank boys!

HNL Raven

Practice Squad
the pass rush.. i understand they want to flood the passing lanes but sometime i wish they just kept on fighting through the blocks. idk. i cant wait to see kafusi get some action.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Well - I suppose we get to find out why we drafted Davis and Kafusi in the 3rd round with Williams and Urban out. If we don't find some way to get these guys worked in and have the rest of the guys around them play inspired ball, Bell could have a field day and it will be another long afternoon for the Ravens D.

As much as the Bears ran all over the Steelers last week, I just can't see our offensive front pushing anyone around. Hard to envision the offense doing anything that resembles clicking.

Yes, we're at home. Yes, its is a division game and an intense rivalry. But boy, after last week and with the injury situation not being any better, it is just hard to muster up a ton of optimism. Unfortunately, winning at home against your primary foe in the division borders on must-win, no matter when you meet them in the season. Bounce back is needed, but confidence it will happen is in short supply.
Last week? There was a game last week? haha

I think there for a few years we were trading away wins with them.

The Greek

Veteran
Back track a week ago... Team was talking about how deep their defensive line is. Fans calling to trade a defensive lineman for an offensive lineman. Speed up till now with us uncertain when Williams will play and Urban out for the season now this defensive line looks to be at risk of being ran all over and will likely struggle getting pressure. It's insane how one week can affect a team's depth of a position.
same can be said about our te group. maxx williams is soft

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Hey guys: I posted my weekly preview for the game. Unfortunately, I dropped the ball and got @Lost_In_Translation the article really late, so he hasn't given me his input yet, but I wanted to put up the article because it is Friday and I promised an article every Friday. As soon as I get LiT's part, I will add it, so tune in for that coming soon. I will let you all know when that is up.