• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Anyone watching the NO/MIA game? Lol, pretty quiet in here unless nobody knew there was another game in London.
No, I'm not really a fan of getting up at 9 to watch a game that I don't have a rooting interest in.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Indeed it is. Either the Saints defense really has improved overall or the Dolphins offense is just......sorry.

I don't blame you. Another garbage London game for sure, but I'm only watching just so I can keep my mind off our game.
Waiting for the game to start sucks.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Indeed it is. Either the Saints defense really has improved overall or the Dolphins offense is just......sorry.

I don't blame you. Another garbage London game for sure, but I'm only watching just so I can keep my mind off our game.

Just woke up, Im trying to figure oit what happened to this Saints defense. Either they played 2 terrible offeneses or they are actually better.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So I'm just chilling over here now. Panthers are shockingly leading 17-16 over the Patriots on the road as they are about to begin the third quarter.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
So I'm just chilling over here now. Panthers are shockingly leading 17-16 over the Patriots on the road as they are about to begin the third quarter.
Hopefully they can keep it up.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Panthers now lead 30-16! They are doing a damn good job! The Bills are beating the Falcons making my upset pick look good and the Bills are in position to take advantage of the Patriots losses.
Yes!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Goff to Gurley over the middle for a 53 yard TD to put the Rams up 26-24 over the Cowboys.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Panthers are now doing what Houston did last week, letting the Patriots back in it. Patriots TD makes it a 30-23 Panthers lead.

At the very same time, the Falcons score to tie the game at 17-17 with the Bills.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Texans are destroying the Titans and are close to putting up a 60 berger on the Titans defense. Texans lead 57-14 over the Titans, so much for the improved Titans in 2017.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jets have now won 2 straight games and the Sam Darnold sweepstakes gets more interesting.