• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
That Kelce catch was a microcosm of the whole night. Miscommunication outside by Jimmy leads to a wide open player, and Peters does a nice little o-lay half-assed tackle attempt, while getting juked by a guy twice his size.

I've never been more embarrassed by our team than tonight. What a national disgrace. Maybe, just maybe this will wake them the fuck up.
I guess you weren't watching the Ravens in 2017 when they got dismantled in London 44-7 against the Jaguars.... the Jaguars from Jacksonville.

Shoot the playoff game probably felt worse than this.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This photo sums it all up.

462EC92F-569E-4AF6-8562-E9C955715251.jpeg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Maybe the Ravens offensive line should just hold every play since the Chiefs can hold ALL DAMN GAME and get no flags. I see what 49ers fans were so pissed about during the Super Bowl.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Forget a playoff rematch, they gotta catch Pittsburgh now. I have a funny feeling that the Titans aren't going to play quite as well against the Steelers as they did against the Ravens. Baltimore has Washington, but they'll still be in second place.
I'm not even remotely concerned about our position in the standings after week 3. We still play Pittsburgh twice. Those games will have as much to do with our position as anything.

And quite frankly, in 2020, is homefield advantage really that important? I'm not seeing much difference between like a 12-4 division winner and a 10-11 win wildcard team.

The only "disappointing" aspect would be not making the playoffs at all.

Maybe the Ravens offensive line should just hold every play since the Chiefs can hold ALL DAMN GAME and get no flags. I see what 49ers fans were so pissed about during the Super Bowl.
I thought about that for a moment too, but then I remembered that poor Andrews couldn't even fall on the ground without getting a flag. They wouldn't have been able to play that game.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to find an answer for Chris Jones. Every time we play the Chiefs, this asshole is making a major impact on their defense

Status
Not open for further replies.